Reason 30

Ten days until the weeding.

I had been so busy with weeding, cakes, food and dresses to be able to go to work, and most importantly talk to Hoseok about the shit show he had created. But today was my first day back after the few days I had taken off. I went to work earlier than usual just to get the chance to get a real talk to Hoseok.

Things between me and Jimin were slowly getting back to normal again. But if I felt like we were going on tiptoes around each other, scared something would happen.  I guess I kind of wanted to blame Hoseok for all of this so I knew Jimin hadn't done what he was accused of but I also didn't want Hoseok to be that kind of person.

I walked into the cafe spotting Hoseok right away. His eyes landed on me the second I stepped inside the cafe.

"Good morning Carmen. You're in earlier than usual" he commented continuing what he was doing before I walked in.

"I have a good reason to be here so early" I said half joking half feeling myself getting annoyed but trying to calm myself down.

"I know why" Hoseok said stopping what he was doing and leaned against the counter with both hands.

"Let's just sit down and talk about it" I said with a sigh walking to the closest chair and sitting down in it. Hoseok came walking up to me and sat down in the chair right in front of me.

"Is it really true that you lied to be about all of this" I said looking at him with disappointed eyes not knowing what answer I was hoping for.

"Yes" he breathed.

"I lied about seeing Jimin with another girl. I haven't seen him with anyone else than you" he confessed looking down at the floor. I was both relieved and sad. I was happy Jimin hadn't cheated but also sad since I didn't like that Hoseok lied to be about such a thing.

"Why?" I asked in a low shaky voice.

"I really believed that you deserved better than him and when I said so and you only got mad at me, I didn't know what else to do than say something bad about the one that you were with" he explained sounding like he was both embarrassed and regretted what he had done.

"You ruined a lot by saying that" I said looking at him with burning eyes wanting him to know what kind of shit show he had created.

"I know" he sighed.

"I ran away and was ready to actually run away from everything here" I said raising my voice. Hoseok said something but it was so low I didn't hear it and I don't think I even cared.

"I said I hated Jimin, and he hadn't even done anything, I was so hurt and mad and had just lied about it all!" I yelled standing up. I sighed loudly.

"I'm sorry Carmen" Hoseok said sternly standing up as well. He looked mad and he didn't have a right to be mad at all. 

"Don't do something like that to anyone else, ever, ok?" I said sounding like I was lecturing Hoseok like I was his parent.

"I won't and I'm sorry once again" he said looking at me and I felt like he actually meant it or maybe he was just annoyed at me for nagging him about it. 

"Can we place this behind us now?" He asked.

"We can try" I responded with an eye roll walking away from this whole conversation.

I walked away leaving Hoseok standing alone by the table. I took of my jacket and placed it in one of the shelves under the cashier. I really had to say sorry to Jimin about everything I said. For not believing him at first and trusting some stranger. I had really made a fool out of myself saying so many bad things to him a few nights ago.

The day went by slowly. I felt like time had stopped. Every time I looked at the clock the Time hadn't passed at all. There weren't really that many customers so there wasn't really much to do. I had avoided talking to Hoseok all day, I think we just need cool off so we can try to continue what I thought would become a friendship.

When the clock finally hit six o clock I grabbed my things as fast as I could and got out of the cafe. I said a quick "goodbye" to Hoseok before I almost ran out of the cafe and back to the apartment. I had planned all day long what I was going to say to Jimin when I got home in my head.

When the apartment building came into view I started to get nervous. Maybe it was just because I had really said some bad things to Jimin that night, and now I had to say sorry and start believing that Jimin had changed and was actually a good person.

I walked into the building and into the elevator and pressed the floor I needed to get to. As the doors opened at my floor I was meet with a new and unfamiliar face. A tall guy with black hair, plump lips and a suit stood in front of me. He was quite the eye candy. I smiled and walked passed him. Who was that guy?

I locked myself into the apartment where the smell of food being cooked hit me as I walked in. I smiled to myself. I kicked off my shoes and hung my jacket up in the hallway.

"Hello" I said loudly down the hallway.

"Hello Carmen" Jimins voice echoed back at me. I walked down the hall and into the kitchen where Jimin stood cooking dinner.

"How was your day?" I asked stupidly not knowing how to start the conversation.

"Good, I just finished a meeting, the guy just left a couple of seconds before you came in" he explained and I immediately thought of the guy I meet in the elevator.

"I think I saw him" I explained.

"Really, he's name is Jin and he's quite a difficult businessman if I can say so" Jimin joked, I let out a small laugh.

"Is everything alright?" Jimin asked turning my way.

"I'm sorry" I let out happy he had asked the question.

"For what?" Jimin asked confused.

"For everything, for what I said when I thought you cheated and for not believing you but believing a stranger. I don't hate you-" I started to ramble.

"Carmen stop" Jimin laughed.

"It's ok" he said with a smile before pulling me into a hug.

"Don't worry about it ok?" He said lowly and I nodded.

A/N
We're nearing the end and I'm excited for the last chapter all ready, it's going to shake you to the core 😅👌🏻 (remember to vote!)