Reason 18

I laid in bed angry with Jimin. How could he ruin this night for me. He was going out anyways I don't understand why he always has to ruin everything for me. That was his problem. Tae was only a friend, and Jimin he didn't even have anything to do with who I spend my time with.

I laid looking at the white wall ahead of me, whiles thinking about all the great comebacks I was preparing for he next fight Jimin and I were going to have.

The only way I was getting out of this life is if I find a tall bridge and jump off, but the problem is that I'm both afraid of heights and bridges. Ugh, I'll be stuck in this life forever.

A soft knock came from outside of my door. I grunted to myself knowing it was Jimin.

"No" I said sternly with my back turned to the door. I didn't want to see him, and definitely not talk to him.

"Carmen please" Jimin begged. He didn't sound mad or annoyed. He sounded sad, but I wasn't going to believe that ass had anything nice to say to me. He was probably just going to tell me I was overreacting and that I should get over it, which was not happening tonight.

"No, go away. You're not welcome in my room" I yelled feeling my blood boil so much that I felt like I was about to cry.

"Carmen I want to say sorry" Jimin sighed. I felt my heart sink for some reason. I turned to the door even if I knew it was closed and that I couldn't see Jimins face. I didn't say anything, I just laid there imagining how Jimins face looked on the other side of that door.

The door opened slowly and in stepped Jimin with his head hanging low. I sat up in my bed looking at every move he made. He walked closer to the bed with no words or noise. He sat down at the edge of the bed looking down at his hands.

"What happened earlier, it's not like it seems ok" He started. I wanted to cut him off and yell at him. A part of me wanted to think that he always was an ass and he said something to Tae that made him leave, but a part of me saw this new side to Jimin that was the opposite of that.

"At first I was an asshole to your friend" he said with a slight laugh at the end of his sentence. I smiled a little as well.

"But then Tae confronted me about some very important things that I hadn't even thought of before" he said looking down at the floor again.

"And I realized that I have to change, that we both have to make this work somehow" he said looking up at me with his beautiful mesmerizing eyes. My breath hitched at the way he looked at me.

"We're getting married soon and we can't change that, but we can change how we handle that and how we treat each other" he said sincerely. I was looking at a different person. An understanding and nice person, that I actually liked. Whatever Tae told him it had really made him think.

I smiled at him. He looked so sad and raw in front of me, and I was really happy he had shared this with me. I felt we had gotten a little closer tonight and that we may have a chance to understand each other in the near future.

"I'm sorry about ruining your night" Jimin said with a slight smile on his face but still looking like he meant it.

"Don't worry about it, I can hang out with Tae another time" I smiled back placing myself closer to him.

"Maybe we could still watch that movie?" Jimin suggested with that smirk of his back on his face.

"I guess we could, we have lots of pizza left too that needs to be eaten up" I joked looking around the room. When my eyes landed back on Jimin he had his eyes burning into mine. My heart started beating so fast and my mind went blank.

Jimin placed his hand on my cheek never loosing eye contact with me. We looked at each other for what felt like a life time. He leaned closer to me and I couldn't stop myself from doing the same. I didn't know what was even happening to me. I was about to kiss the guy I usually hated.

As our lips were inches away from each other I had never been so excited and nervous in my life. I felt like my heart was about to explode trough my chest.

But disappointment hit me like a hammer in the head when Jimins phone started to ring from the living room. Jimin cleared his throat as he moved away from me and stood up.

"Sorry, that probably my parents" he explained obviously as embarrassed as me. I nodded as he just made his way out of my room awkwardly. I slapped my forehead with my palm. How could I do that. Why did I almost do that?! What it going on around here oh god help me.

A/N
Y'all thought you were getting some action? Sorry about that 😂👌🏻 (remember to vote!)