Reason 12

"So why are you here so early on this fine day looking so upset?" Tae questioned and I looked up at him with a sigh.

"Well it's a long and probably boring story" I responded not wanting to really talk about it but also wanting him to question me further.

"I have time" Tae smiled at me.

"Well the guy I'm supposed to marry, he found a girlfriend" I said making Tae a little set back. I had forgotten that for the rest of the world my life was the opposite of normal.

"What?" Tae questioned looking a bit scared.

"Well the thing is that our parents have set us up in a way" I tried explaining but Tae still looked at me with a worried and strange look.

"It's not working out, obviously" I said making Tae look at me with sad eyes.

"Do you want it to work out?" Tae questioned. I wanted to go right to defense mode but something stopped me. I was unsure.

"I don't know but like I was saying" I continued brushing off all the questioning thoughts in my head.

"This girlfriend is so rude and tries to put me in a bad light every time I'm around her" I explained raising my voice getting mad just thinking about it.

"Why?" Tae questioned surprised.

"Because she wants the guys money and just him for herself" I sighed rolling my eyes at how stupid Heater is.

"So today I had enough and I just stormed out after this girl threw plates on the floor and blamed it all on me" I said annoyed reliving the moment. I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back in the chair in annoyance. 

"Sounds like it's not easy being home" Tae said quietly.

"I wouldn't call that apartment my home" I commented back feeling a bit sad by my own words.

"Well then go back to your actual home" Tae suggested with a sound of hope in his voice but no hope made it over the table to me.

"It's not that easy" I said back to him looking down at the light brown wooden table. I literally couldn't go home.

"Your parents would probably understand if you explained your situation and feeling to them" Tae said softly. I looked at him with sadness all over my face. I only wish they did.

"They just want to see me marry the guy. I don't think they care how I feel about it" I explained with pain in my chest knowing what I said was true.

"Well why not give it a shot. At least they'll know how you feel if you talk to them" Tae suggested once again.

"I guess so" I said quietly back.

"Why don't you go over to them and tell them and then tell me how it went later" Tae said with his cute smile appearing on his face again.

"Sure but I'll have to get your number then" I smiled at him feeling like the situation was more light now then before.

"Sure" he said gesturing to hand him my phone. I quickly fiddled in my pockets to find my phone. I quickly handed it to him once I found it. Tae took the phone and started to put his number in it. It was strange how I had just told my whole life story to this stranger, but it felt so natural to just tell him everything. He was so nice. I guess I'm not used to people being so understanding and nice to me.

"Here you go" Tae said handing me the phone again.

"I will text you all the details later" I said whiles getting up from my chair.

"I'm looking forward to it" Tae smiled. I started to walk away from the handsome understanding man I had just told way too much to.

"Oh and" Tae started making me stop and turn to him.

"Good luck Carmen" Tae said and I smiled at him. I thought once he said my name butterflies would fill my body like when jimin says it, but nothing happened. Tae was good looking and so nice but he wasn't Jimin, it was just something in the way Jimin said my name or what he could do to me with only a glance.

I turned again and continued to walk out of Starbucks. I had to find a bus to take to my parents home. I was not going back to Jimin to ask him to drive me anywhere. He would probably say no to me anyway.

I walked down the street to where the nearest bus stop was. I was already getting nervous as I sat down on the bench waiting for the bus to come. There was no way in hell they were going to let me not marry Jimin but maybe they would be nicer and more understanding if they knew how I felt. At least that's what I hope for. Usually my dad would always feel a little bad for me when my mom was being cold like she always was, but with this marriage thing, it seemed like he had turned cold as well. 

The buss arrived a few moments later and I got on trying not to overthink what I was doing. I knew if I had the chance to think about this whole thing I would jump out of the window and run to the end of the world. Instead I put on some music and tried to distract myself from all the worried thoughts rushing trough my head. I can only hope Tae was right about this being a good choice.

A/N
I thought maybe Carmen needed a friend so I just threw Taehyung in there for y'all. Maybe I will include more members after a while 😏 (remember to vote!)