Chapter eight

Clarke's POV:
I am currently sitting in the waiting room at the hospital. The reason why I'm here is because I took a pregnancy test and it showed positive. But before I tell Bellamy I want to be sure. That's why I came to visit the doctors.
-Mrs Clarke Griffin? I heard someone saying. 
-That's me. I said and stood up from the couch. It has been exactly two years and three days since Bellamy and I had the real discussion about having babies. Three days ago we celebrated Aurora on her second birthday. She was so happy. She's a happy kid. There had been lots and lots of cake and ice cream which I loved. Presents and games for the kids. Aurora is so full of life. It has been a blessing to watch my neice grow up, and still growing. I envy that little girl. 
The doctor ran a few tests on me. I'm so nervous. I really want to tell Bellamy some good news. Especially since he is looking toward this so much. If I'm actually pregnant, like the pregnancy test said, there won't be enough words to describe how happy I am. 
I were phasing around the room waiting for the doctor to give me the news. Then the door opened and the doctor walked in again. I know that look on her face. It's bad news. I'm probably not pregnant after all. 
-I'm not pregnant, aren't I? I asked. 
-You should probably sit down Miss Griffin. She said. By now I'm actually scared. Really scared for that matter. I did as I was told.

-You're right. You aren't pregnant. Usually I would tell patient who are trying to have babies to wait it out and keep trying. In your case I can't tell you that. You, Miss Griffin can't have children. You might keep trying. You aren't able to. I know that this is tough to hear. But their are other options. You and your boyfriend can adopt. Or you can choose to use a surrogate. I would suggest that you go home, sit down and talk this over. The doctor said.
-So the pregnancy was false after all? Was all I could say. I'm in literally shock right now. 
-Yeah, sometimes they are false even if it shows positive. She said. I nodded and tried to progress all of this. I grabbed my things, thanked the doctor and left the hospital. 
I am no near feeling good. It feels like my whole just fell apart. This isn't how I wanted things to go. The doctor, she's right that we have other options. Still I would want to carry my own child. But life is funny sometimes. Except that this isn't fun at all. I'm just wondering how Bellamy is going to react to these news.
I sat outside our apartment in the car. I had to gather myself and stop crying before I go inside. I always thought that I was strong. But I'm not. That I just realized now. All of this is heartbreaking. I got out of the car, closed the door and locked the car. Then I entered the apartment. 
-I need to tell you something. Bellamy and I said at the same time. Bellamy started to laugh because we said the same thing. 
-You go first princess. Bellamy said. 
-No, it's okay. You tell me your good news. I said. I tried my best to keep a straight face and not start crying. 

-I got this great job opportunity. It's in New York though. It's a massive raise since money is involved. I already told them yes. I'm taking the job. Bellamy said. This wasn't the what I need to hear right now. Don't get me wrong. I'm extremely happy for him. But it doesn't feel right the right time because of what I just found out. 

-You didn't think considering talking to me about this before accepting the job? You can't just take this job and accept that I'm on board with it. I said. I was trying my best to keep my cool.
-I thought that you would be happy for me and more supportive. Bellamy said. He had now gone from happy to annoyed.

-Of course I'm happy for you. You work really hard to surpport us. But I also got work. I work here in Seattle. Just like your sister, our friends and everyone else that we know. Our lives is here. Not in New York. I said.
-Are you seriously upset about this? Bellamy said really harsh. Now he wasn't just annoyed. Bellamy's angry. He has no right to be angry at me. 

-Let's not fight please. I whispered. 
-Now you don't want to talk about it? I took the job, we're going to New York. Bellamy said stubbornly. 
-I'm not leaving. I'm staying here in Seattle with everyone else. There is no way that you can change my mind. I yelled at Bellamy.
-We're together which means that you and I are in this together. Bellamy said.