Malia Tate

Adrianna carefully placed the metal suitcase atop the desk and opened it. She pushed it forwards so Isaac and Allison could access the vials and needles inside needed to use the tranquilizer gun.

"Do you think you can hone in on Malia?" Allison asked. "If not, we're going to be in the woods for a very long time."

Adrianna raised her eyes to her cousin, seeing her awaiting a response. "Me?" She chuckled lowly. "Wrong person. I don't have enough control, not yet."

Allison looked to Isaac as she took the vial of tranquilizer Deaton had given them off him.

"I've got a pretty good lock on her scent. It's actually kinda strong." Isaac responded.

"What is it?" Allison wondered

"Pee."

Adrianna pulled lips together in attempt to stop herself from laughing. She looked to her cousin to see her mirroring the same expression. Her eyes spiralled down to the wooden desk in avoidance.

"You okay?" Isaac cautiously questioned.

Adrianna looked up, a slight frown on her face. She looked to Allison and her smile faded. Allison was attempting to insert the needle into the bottle of tranquilizer for the gun, but was consistently missing the small hole due to her overly shaking hands. She slammed it down on the table and clenched her lips together.

Adrianna looked to Isaac, her eyebrows pushed together in concern. She was aware of the nightmares, and sometimes even the day dreams, but they were starting to affect critical aspects of her life.

Allison glanced up to Adrianna, her pupils small and withdrawn. She got to the floor, shame leaking off her like perfume, to collect the bottle that had slid under the desk in her anger.

Adrianna turned around and slid her phone out of her pocket. She opened her messages to see Stiles had updated her on his plan to get Scott back to his alpha status: Going well, I think. How's your side?

Adrianna let out a small breath, she didn't know how well Stiles' plan was going to work, getting the twins to help them. But their options were running out. She replied with: It'll be ready.

"Allison." Isaac warned.

Adrianna tucked her phone away and turned back around. Her eyes went wide and filled with alarm as she saw her cousin raising the tranq gun to Isaac, her eyes full of determination.

Isaac backed away from her, his arms out in front of him. "Allison!"

Allisons eyes suddenly widened and her mouth parted, "Oh my god. I'm so sorry." She hastily lowered the gun to the table and put her hands up in defence. "I'm--I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was doing. I'm sorry."

Adrianna looked to Isaac, receiving a small nod that he was okay. She slowly approached her cousin, "It's, uh, it's okay." She made her way to her side, her eyes full of concern.

"How am I supposed to help anyone if I'm like this? What am I supposed to do?" Allison whispered rapidly, her voice near a breaking point.

"Allison." Adrianna looked down to her cousins shaking hand that held the bottle of tranquilizer. She put her hand around hers gently, "Let me help you." She took the bottle from her grasp, "Show me what to do."

---

One by one, the cars pulled up to the edge of the reserve, starting with Stiles' jeep, Scott's bright green dirt bike, and finally Allisons black car. Stiles and Lydia exited their vehicle whilst Scott got off his bike and started to take off his helmet.