sexual tension

The music became more uplifted, thumping through the night air and causing the walls and floor to almost vibrate with its intensity. To the right was a series of long, plastic tables covered in various bottles of alcohol and equipment for body painting. In nearly every available space was a dancing, drunk glowing teenager enjoying Halloween.

Adrianna collected a rather large bottle of transparent vodka from a young man with the glow-in-the-dark paint weaving interesting patterns on his chest, she didn't have even an inkling of appreciation for cheap beer. She took a large couple of gulps, enjoying the slight burn cascading down her throat and the warmth that sprouted from the liquids appearance. She had let her mind wonder a few times in boredom on whether the werewolf's resistance to alcohol would affect her, considering she isn't a complete wolf, and now seemed like a relevant time to test that theory.

She turned to Allison whom stood next to her, also waiting for a drink. She instantly noticed a change in her cousins emotions, a soft longing and mild sadness. She followed the path where Allison's eyes were and found Scott and Kira in the middle of the dance floor. She felt a similar set of emotions in Scott, as he stared at Allison with his soft brown eyes.

Adrianna took another gulp and grabbed her cousins hand, "You are not doing this. Let's go."

Allison hesitated slightly, plastering on a small, friendly smile for Scott before letting Adrianna drag her back through the crowd. They pushed through ignorant dancers and made their way slowly up to the front steps near the door where Isaac waited, carefully surveying the crowd.

"Did you see Scott?" Isaac wondered.

Allison pulled her lips together, her eyes distantly staring at the crowd before them. "Yup." Her tone was almost reluctant.

"Did you tell him what happened?" Isaac continued to question.

Allison frowned, looking to Isaac. "No, we still have a couple of hours, remember? We promised my dad."

"You promised your dad."

Adrianna's expression started to replicate her cousins as she turned to look at Isaac.

Allison's frown became deeper. "I promised him in order to protect him."

"You did. I didn't."

Allison looked to Adrianna, her eyebrows raised, her expression showing surprise in Isaacs words.

Adrianna half faced her body to Isaac, "Is protecting my Uncle such a bad thing?"

"I don't like keeping secrets from Scott." Isaac answered.

Adrianna raised her eyebrows, disbelief pouring over her features. She found it difficult to comprehend what Isaac was saying, why he wouldn't aid in protecting her Uncle, for after all, it was protecting her.
She pulled her lips together, her eyes moving away from his face, and back out to the hype crowd. She attempted to tune out the obnoxiously loud music thudding in her ears and the horrid smell of alcohol.
"No, you don't. You just like to stand there awkwardly, waiting for someone to notice us, without explaining much at all. And then you like to make things incredibly uncomfortable."

Adrianna found it a little hard to keep the smirk off her lips as she looked back to the crowd again, letting her eyes roll over the various types of body art and colours.

Allison looked between the two, her temporary anger fading, and a smile taking place. She coughed, to alert them of her still current presence, and slipped away into the crowd.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Isaac questioned through a growing smile.

Adrianna chuckled lightly, almost giggling, "What do you think it means?"

Isaac chewed on his bottom lips, his eyes carefully watching hers, for he didn't want to make a wrong move here. "I think, it's means you're probably mad."

Adrianna laughed, her face lightening up with a more than amused smile, "I'm not mad." Although, this was not the entire truth.

Isaacs smile widened more, his eyes glistening with the adoration he felt for her. "No?"

Adrianna shook her head, "No."

"Okay."

They both looked back to the crowd, for only a moment, their smiles still ever-present upon their lips.

Adrianna let out a sigh, with slightly more tension than expected, "I'm frustrated."

Isaac's eyebrows raised slightly, his eyes tracing her lips. "Sexually?"

Adrianna looked back to him, her smile wide and teasing. Her eyes ran the length of his body quickly, before looking back to his face.

Isaac laughed, glancing away from her for only a moment, before he felt her body heat move closer.

Adrianna kept her eyes on him, her smile present, as she took the necessary step closer to him, pressing her body with only a frustrating amount of pressure, against the front of him, letting the electricity from their touch run through both their skin, and the warmth of her body collide with his. She could feel her own sexual tension rise within her, from the pit it slept in in her stomach, as his rise with it.
She smirked, visibly glancing to his lips, before turning and walking away.

Isaac chuckled, watching her figure fade into the crowd, before slightly shaking his head. He chuckled once more and followed her.

Adrianna approached the other side of the alcohol table, where the various body painting equipment lay, and picked up a long brush. "May I borrow this?" She asked the teenager that served her drink, with the interesting art of paint across his chest. He nodded and resumed his prior task.

Adrianna turned around in time for Isaac to appear, his eyes curious and analysing. She placed the wood handle of the brush between her teeth, and ripping her black button down shirt off, letting it drop to the floor and become history.

Isaacs eyes widened, his emotions peaking, as his traced over her chest, then to the simple, black push up bra, allowing a perfect view of her decent-sized breasts, then down her stomach, to the white scars that lay there, barely visible in the strobe lights, before winding back up to her breasts.

Adrianna forced down the insecurity of having her scars on display, forced down the monster that was fuelling up inside of her, and focused on the gorgeous boy in front of her.
She took the paint brush from her mouth and pursed her lips. "Do you want to continue to argue, or do you want to paint my body?"

Isaac stuttered slightly, unable to stop tracing the curve of her waist, the tightness of the bra, the way it set perfectly against her skin tone. He absently took the brush she held out to him, "I want to paint your body."

( edited )

sorry, I am so slow in updating the edited chapters. im getting there, I promise.

-a