Chapter 18

Emily and JJ were as happy as can be. Henry, Michael, and Athena flew out with the team to Emily's house to see how she was doing. Henry and Michael mainly wanted to see their mom though. "Boys, I have someone I want you to officially meet without being held hostage." JJ said. She took them over to Emily and introduced them. "Henry, Michael, this is Emily. She's my girlfriend." JJ told her kids. Emily was a little surprised that she introduced her as her girlfriend since they saw their dad get arrested a year ago.

"Hi guys. You may not remember me, but-" Emily was cut off by them hugging her. Emily hesitantly hugged them back, and she started to cry a little bit. JJ was so happy that the boys liked her. So happy that she herself started to cry a little bit. The team was watching the special moment they were having and started getting emotional. It's not easy being a lesbian couple, and the team knew that. They were thankful that the kids accepted them two being together.

"This is Athena our dog." Michael said. Athena barked and started jumping on Emily. She started laughing and petted her. Mirabella ran up, and the two dogs started playing with each other.

"Well, lets go eat some dinner." Emily said. Everyone went out into the kitchen and ate what Emily and JJ had prepared. Well, more like Emily. JJ just got the ingredients Emily needed.

"This is fantabulous!" Garcia commented.

"Thanks! It's something I kind of just put together unintentionally that turned out pretty good." Emily said. After eating their dinner, the team went to each of their rooms since they were staying the night, and the boys stayed behind because JJ had to tell them the news.

"So, in about seven months, we will be moving to the country. Emily will be moving with us also." JJ told them.

"So Emily will be living with us?" Henry asked. JJ nodded her head, kind of scared about what he will say.

"Yay!" both of her kids shout and hug Emily.

"I like you Emily." Michael randomly said.

"I like you too Michael." Emily said with a little chuckle.

"I like you too, but please don't hurt our mom." Henry said.

"I have no intentions of ever hurting your mom." Emily assured Henry. He smiled, and the two kids went over and played with the dogs.

Seven months later, the house was finished, and the family was on their way to the house. "I can't wait to see my room! Do you think there will be a room for Mirabella and Athena?" Michael asked.

"Maybe." Emily said as she drove. Ten minutes later they arrived at their house. All of their jaws dropped because of the beauty of it. Henry and Michael quickly got out of the car and ran inside. When Henry finally found his room, he opened the door and just stood there in awe of it.