Chapter 28

The couple had to move back the wedding an entire month so that way Emily could heal physically and JJ could heal mentally, well, somewhat. JJ didn't know how long she would take to get over the miscarriage, but she hoped that it was soon. But, it was officially the Jareau-Prentiss wedding day! Everyone had been impatiently waiting for this day to come especially JJ and Emily.

"Oh my gosh I'm so nervous! What if I mess up my vows?" Emily said.

"You won't mess them up. Once you are staring into her eyes, it will feel like it's just you two, and all of the nerves will go away." Paget told her.

"Could you be anymore cliché?" Emily asked.

"I'm just telling the truth." Paget told her.

"It's time." Morgan said, popping his head in. "Aw! You look so beautiful!" he said when he looked at her.

"Thank you." she said as her and her bridesmaids started walking out the door. Since Katrina was back in prison, she changed her other bridesmaid to Marlize DeVoe, a friend she made at the diner she always goes to.

After the bridesmaids walked down the aisle, Hotch escorted Emily to the altar, and they patiently waited. "Good evening everybody. Welcome to Washington D.C. Welcome to First Presbyterian Church, and welcome to the wedding of Jennifer Jareau and Emily Prentiss. All of you look terrific. My name is Ryan Bledsoe. I am a Washington D.C. Wedding Officiant, and a Life-Cycle Celebrant. It is my honor to be officiating this wedding. Before we begin, please turn the volume of your phones up as high as possible, so that when somebody gets a phone call during the ceremony we all know whom to blame. Alternatively, please silence your phones. The ceremony is about to begin."

The aisle^^

The aisle^^

Emily's dress^^

Emily's dress^^