Resolving and Caring

Yoongi POV

After I lightly punched Namjoon Jimin came in holding Jin's hand. It seemed like he was dragged out of Jimin's room.

"Jinnie are you okay?" I ask

He just shakes his head no and runs back to Jimin's room.

"Is Jin a little?" Namjoon asked

"Not exactly. He seems as if a situation like this when you have a huge argument that ends up with one of you leaving the other behind he turns little. It's different from normal littles they are like that so they can relieve stress." I explained slowly know Namjoon would need sometime to process everything.

He suddenly went wide eyed. Staring at Jimin, me and then the hall. He quickly stood up and tried walking in the same direction that Jin had (Jimin's room).

"You shouldn't go in Namnam."

"Aww I wanna see my little baby though Minnie!" Namjoon whines acting sad as he pouted looking at Jimin.

"I... mmmm... Fine you can go to him but I will be right there if I hear Jinnie crying or anything!"

"Don't worry if he does cry they'll be tears of joy."

"They better be!" Jimin says a small scowl in his face making me smile at how cute he can be.

Namjoon goes to Jimin's room and closes the door leaving a small crack.

"Minnie, daddy wants cuddles."

Jimin's face lights up and quickly he runs to me.

"Here I am!" He says giving me a big hug as we fall to the side laying down on the couch.

We were held up by each others warmth than paying attention until we heard a loud wale come from Jimin's room. We both quickly got up from the couch and barged into the room. We saw Namjoon straddling Jin as he cried on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Is Jinnie okay!" Jimin said worried and freaked at the same time.

"Yeah Jinnie is happy!" He says smiling  at Jimin then me and then snuggled his head into the crook of Namjoon's neck.

"I learned something new about him." I mumbled to my self.

"Really?"

"I speak the truth." I respond to Jimin and walk back to the living room and plopped my self on the couch.

To Be Continued

Hey guys it's Hyunrin this time I'm all better now and I just need to say this.

REMEMBER when Jimin said that it was an accident for when his sleeve would slide of his arm or when it wasn't No More Dream or Bulletproof part 2 with his stomach showing

THIS!!! is not an accident. THIS!!! Is on PURPOSE!!! He is trying to kill me and all others due to his hotness!

Thank you that's all.