Confronting Yoongi part 1

Jimin POV
That! Was me? The whole reason why was because of his parents and even back then he didn't even tell me about them being in a gang. I need to talk to him.

I made my way out of the cafe, leaving a tip for the waitress. I walked across the street where many taxi's were around. I opened a taxi car door and sat down another guy there as well.

"Excuse me, could you take me to JJ Dance Studio?" I asked my apartment two blocks away

"Ahh me too please." The guy said smiling brightly

"Your going too?"

"Yes I need to meet with my hyung we're going to hang out for a bit."

"That's cool my house is close by so I just walk from there ."

"Cool! I'm Jooheon, a trainee to become a Idol for a group called Monsta X."

"Well I hope you get to debut soon. I'll watch your performance just tell your friend to contact me." I replied smiling kindly and Jooheon

"Wah thank you!" He slightly bowed as he spoke

"Of course."

As we talked time went by and we arrived at the dance studio.

"Hoseok!" Jooheon called

"Hey J!"

"Hobi hyung?"

"Hey Chim."

"Anyways I got to get going enjoy your day you two!" I shouted walking away from them and to the apartment

I walked past the alley way were the accident happened and began running scared of what would happen if I didn't run.

I got home to see that Yoongi wasn't here yet. I took my coat, shoes, and beanie off before walking into the living room and sat in the couch.

I wonder what Yoongi hyung is doing? How am I gonna talk to him about this? He... He was the guy who I rejected at the hospital because I didn't remember he was my boyfriend. I gave him back the promise ring. I broke my promise. I'm such a horrible boyfriend. Ex boyfriend?

"Hey Chim!" I heard Yoongi call out from the front door

"Yeah? I'm here!"

Yoongi walked in his hair all sweaty and his clothes sticking to his skin.

"I have to talk to you about something. But first go get cleaned up."

Yoongi nodded before walking to the bedroom to grab a set of clothes. He walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

*sigh* "If only things were so easy to talk about."

There's a ring box in my box of college things. That's a good way to explain what I want to talk about!

I quickly got up and went to the bedroom(Jimin's room). I opened my college box and began searching for the ring box not hearing that Yoongi had finished and was waiting in the living room.

I found it finally! And opened it curious to see if there was anything in it. Thinking that maybe Yoongi has put the ring back in the box before leaving.

Nothing was in there. I was a little disappointed but got up and walked back to the living room. Yoongi fully clothed, no longer sweaty although his hair wasn't dried yet.

I walked up to the small coffee table in front of the couch and place the ring box in-front of Yoongi hyung before quickly going to make some hot coco so he could process everything.

Yoongi POV
I had gotten him eager to tell Jimin about what I planned for our next date. Why am I sweaty? Well.... let's just say it took a lot of work before I could get everything handled. I opened the door and called for Jimin. He had replied and told me to clean up before he said he had something to talk about.

I quickly went to grab everything I needed and went to shower. I stripped off my clothing and entered the shower having the nice warm water hit my body.

Is something bad going to happen? What's so important right now?

Questions like these started popping in my head as I showered. I didn't know what to do so I got out, got dressed and made my way to the living room.

I sat there waiting anxiously as Jimin entered the room for me to see the ring box that was supposed to hold his promise ring.

To Be Continued

Hey R&D's! Hope you have enjoyed the book so far! The most recent announcement should have a google classroom code on it!
It's a way for us to know what you think should happen in the story next! Let us know!

-Hyunrin & Taerin