LITTLE AGAIN!

Yoongi POV

We got back to the apartment after all of the questioning from the police officers. Chris came a long with us, he's in the bathroom at the moment and Jimin is in the kitchen getting some drinks.

"Jimin?"

*crash... clash...bang...*

I quickly got up and speed walked to the kitchen.

"Jimin, are you okay?"

"I'm ok daddy."

"Aww Minnie came to play?"

He nodded his head and smiled at me. I ruffled his hair and looked behind him.

"Did you go little while looking for more cups?"

He nodded his head and looked around.

"I'm sorry daddy."

"It's alright, Elanor is on the couch you can turn on some cartoons. I'll clean this up and get drinks. Remember to behave your friend Chris is here."

"CHRISSY IS HERE!"

"Yup, he's in the bathroom right now. He'll be out soon."

"Ok daddy." He smiled my way before getting up and skipping to the living room.

He's so cute like this.

I cleaned up the mess quickly and got two cups and Jimin's sippy cup. Filled them with some juice and headed toward the living room the drinks on a tray.

"Hey Minnie, here's some juice."

"Thank you daddy!"

"No problem."

"Ummmmm."

"CHRISSY!" Jimin yelled as he ran up to give him a big hug.

"Hey there Jimin."

"Who's Jimin? I'm Minnie."

"I'm sorry I got confused you look so much like Jimin." Chris quickly recovered.

"Can I talk to Yoongi for a bit Minnie?"

"Of course you can!" Jimin said taking Chris's hand, pulling him to me.

"Minnie can you go color a picture for me as Chris?"

"Ok daddy!"

"I'm assuming you didn't know about this."

"Nope not at all. Hyung never told me about him being a little."

"Heh yeah I was surprised when little Jimin called me daddy."

"Kinky!" Chris said with a smile. I hit him on the head lightly.

"Ow! I get it. Anyways I know how to handle littles my boyfriends one so I understand."

"Wow... well I'm not that good with kids usually, and Jimin doesn't want a caregiver. I only do this when he's little."

"Oh so you only do it because he's your roommate and friend and you want to take care of him in a friendly way."

I got what Chris was talking about. Everyone is saying it's obvious that I like him but I don't think I am.

"Your good. Yes it's true."

"Aww this is so cute."

"DADDY!"

"What is it?"

"Can we watch T.V. now?"

"Sure what cartoon do you want to watch?"

"'My Little Pony'!"

"Ok let watch the movie."

"YAY! Chrissy come sit by me!"

"Ok Minnie." Chris smiled a se sat next to Jimin.

I found the movie and put it on and took a sip of my orange juice as we watched the movie.

The movie was over and Jimin has fallen asleep close to the ending. Chris got up and put the drinks in the sink.

"Thanks for coming over Chris."

"No problem Hyung. Good luck ;)"

"Thanks... I'll need it."

"You definitely do."

"That helps so much Chris thank you!" I said sarcastically

"Haha yeah I'll see you. My Jeongin is probably little due to how long I was gone."

"Go take care of him. Don't keep your boyfriend waiting."

"Bye hyung." Chris waved

"Bye." I waved back and closed the door.

Now to get you to bed.

I picked Jimin up bridal style and walked to his room. I placed him in the bed and tucked him in.

I wish I could tell you how I feel, but it's to soon for me to say

"I love you"

To Be Continued