Chapter 1: Would you like a cup of tea?

"Your highness...?"

...

"Your highness, wake up...!"

.....

Chara opened her eyes. "5 more minutes..? Please..?" Chara asked, very tired. "Your highness, you have to get up. Your father wants to see you." The servant answered. "Fine, just tell him that I'll be there in a few minutes." Chara said and got up from her bed. Her queen size bed. She only wanted a normal single size bed, but King Asgore decided otherwise. After the servant left and closed the door for her, she began looking for her 'royal' outfit. It wasn't even that special. It was a shirt, styled after Toriel's robes, that was tied to her waist with rope (Think of the rope like a belt), white pants, her brown boots and a hooded cloak that covered her shoulders. After taking care of the flowers in her room, she finally decided that it was time to see why her dad wanted to see her.

She went down the large staircase and ended up in the Main Hall where her dad was waiting for her. Everything around her was golden flower themed and Chara really liked that. "My daughter, come here. I want to talk to you." Asgore said, his manly voice being heard throughout the entire castle. Chara went to where Asgore was sitting. '...this place reminds me of something.' She thought. It suddenly clicked in her mind that this was the place where she, Asriel and Asgore would drink tea and have short, simple conversations. 'Now that I think about it, where's Asriel?' She thought again. "Sit down please. Also, would you like a cup of tea?" Asgore asked. "Not now, maybe later, dad." Chara answered. "Now, you are probably wondering why I called you here." Asgore said. "Well..."

"It's about the other Royal Family."

If Chara was drinking tea right now, she would have spat it all out by now. "W-What? Did something happen to them?" Chara said, hiding her disgust. "Well, the king of the humans, King Garfield (Very creative, me.), wants you to meet his son, Alexander." Asgore said, trying to improve the situation. "Oh wow, I can't wait to meet him..." Chara said sarcastically. "Chara, be nice." Toriel said, as she walked into the room. "Okay, fine, I'll be nice, can I just go to the marketplace now? I need to get a few things." Chara said. "Alright, you can go to the marketplace, just don't go outside the kingdom's borders!" Asgore said as Chara ran off towards the marketplace.

(Whoops, accidentally made the first chapter like a filler chapter. OH WELL!) ((If anyone is wondering why Chara didn't recognize the place at first, it's because she JUST woke up. You need, like, a few hours to fully wake up.))