Chapter 39: Nightmares of Genocide

[In Frisk's dream...]

There once was a boy, a robotic boy with a crank sticking out of his brain.

"Ugh, where am I?" Frisk asked as he looked around. He was lying on a bed of golden flowers. He slowly got up. "Hello? Is anybody there?" He asked. "Hello there." The ghost said. She scared Frisk at first but then he realized that she wouldn't hurt him. Why is he using she? Because this ghost had a feminine appearance. I guess she originally was a girl with a green sweater with a yellow stripe going through it, brown pants and boots, hair colored like milk chocolate, red eyes and a natural blush. "Where am I?" Frisk asked. "Well, you're in the underground. Be careful of the monsters!" The ghost said before disappearing. "Wait, where did y-" Frisk was about to say but the control was taken from him.

He never performed with sadness or joy; He was just simply programmed to sing.

The Ruins were empty. Dust was scattered everywhere. 'Frisk' didn't even cry. But the real Frisk was trying to gain back control. But it was impossible for him. Now, he'll just have to watch until 'Frisk' gets tired of killing. They reached Toriel. Frisk hoped that Toriel could have stopped 'Frisk' but he was wrong. With one hit, Toriel turned into dust, her SOUL shattering in front of his eyes. 'Frisk' stopped for a few minutes. Maybe he does have feelings after all. Actually, if he did have feelings, he wouldn't kill everyone just like that. 'Frisk' opened the door to Snowdin to find the 2 skeletons and leave only one.

So he sang.

Snowdin Forest was also empty. 'Frisk' was covered in dust. Sans warned him of what will happen if he continues this way. 'Frisk' didn't care. But Frisk did care. Eventually, 'Frisk' reached Papyrus. "HUMAN... IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ARE GOING DOWN A DANGEROUS PATH! BUT DON'T WORRY! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL HELP YOU!" Papyrus said. 'Frisk' just continued walking towards him. "IS THIS A HUG OF ACCEPTANCE? MY LESSONS ARE ALREADY WORKING! HUMAN, I ACCEPT YOUR HUG!" Papyrus said, with his arms open. But 'Frisk' sliced right under his skull. It fell off. The rest of Papyrus turned into dust. "YOU CAN DO BETTER! I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU..!" Papyrus said, before 'Frisk' smashed his skull with his foot. Frisk was basically bawling his eyes out at this point. He really hoped that the next monsters would stop 'Frisk'.

So he sang.

Waterfall. Empty. Just like the previous areas. 'Frisk' had arrived to the bridge. Monster Kid stopped him, in hopes of stopping this genocide. How foolish. 'Frisk' slashed at Monster Kid, only for Undyne to take the hit. As soon as Monster Kid left, Undyne started her monologue about how she is 'DETERMINED' to strike him down. 'Frisk' was about to leave when Undyne turned into Undyne The Undying, forcing him into a battle. And man, how many times did he die to Undyne? Frisk counted, it was around 12. 'Frisk' kept parrying and dodging spears, and eventually, he struck Undyne down. Frisk and Chara hoped that Undyne would defeat 'Frisk'. At this point, nobody can stop him.

So he sang.

He had finally reached the Judgement Hall. Sans was waiting for him there. "so, you've been busy, huh?" Sans said. 'Frisk' knew that Sans wasn't expecting an answer to that question. Frisk and Chara couldn't intervene anymore. The only thing they could do was just talk to each other without being able to see each other. It was strange for both of them. While they were talking, they could hear Gaster Blasters firing, 'Frisk' dying and loading his SAVE, bones appearing from under 'Frisk's' feet. 'Frisk' died a total of 30 times before managing to finally kill Sans, making him reach LV 20. Chara had completely disappeared because of that. You couldn't even hear her voice anymore. As 'Frisk' killed Asgore and Flowey, Chara showed up, giving him the option to either ERASE or not. 'Frisk' ERASED the world, and begun another genocide run.