Chapter 33: Immaturity has its drawbacks

(This chapter starts off where the last one ended.)

"Hey look, it's snowing!" Kai pointed out. "I wanna go play in the snow!". "Kai, you're going to ruin your sweater." Chara said. "...same for you, Frisk." Chara added, as if she read Frisk's mind. "Wh-! Well, at least I am going to change out of the sweater....for now!" Frisk replied. "Whatever, you goofballs, just dress up accordingly and don't try and get sick." Chara told them, then watched as they left the lining room to change their clothes. As soon as they got ready, they ran outside like a bunch of 5-year-olds.

Except one was a 9-year-old child and the other was a 19-year-old 'teenager/adult'.

Chara just watched them from inside the house, not wanting to catch a cold. If I was Chara, I would've dived into the snow because the sea won't let me see snow. Enough about me, let's return to them. Frisk and Kai were having the casual snowball fight. Etho also joined the snowball fight. Eventually, Chara went outside to join them. "Hey, can I-" Chara started but was cut off by a snowball hitting her face. The trio laughed while Chara just stood there. "Oh, it's on!" Chara said, then started throwing a lot of snowballs at them. "Argh, no! She's too strong!" Frisk said with a ridiculous voice. "This is just the beginning!" Chara said, then threw more snowballs at them.

I'm pretty sure that Chara, the one who told them to not get sick, will make them sick.

"Do you surrender?!" Chara asked. "Never!" Kai replied and tried to fight back. Eventually, they surrendered. While Chara was going back inside, Frisk and Kai tackled her and started showering her in kisses. "This is for the snowball fight!" Frisk and Kai said. "Argh, no! Kisses and the cold! My only weaknesses!" Chara exclaimed. Eventually, Frisk picked her up and continued to shower her in kisses. "Enough! Enough! I get it, you love me!" Chara said while giggling. She then got out of Frisk's embrace. Then Kai just shivered and sneezed. "Kai, didn't I tell you to not get sick?" "You're the one who buried us in a pile of snow!" "...sorry, I got carried away.". Frisk just went and called for Toriel. "Hello, my children. I heard that one of you got sick. Which one is it?" Toriel asked. "This bean." Chara said, while picking up Kai. "B-But I want m-my s-s-sweater!" Kai said. Chara then brought him the sweater she gave him and waved both of them goodbye, since Toriel took Kai to the Castle in order to take care of him. "So, Frisk, what do y-"

"Achoo!"

"Are you serious, Frisk." Chara said. Frisk just nodded. "And you were kissing me too! Ugh!" Chara complained. Frisk was just grinning while looking away. Chara sighed. "I guess I'll have to take care of you..." Chara said, then sent Frisk to their bedroom. Frisk, despite being sick, was actually pretty happy. After a while of looking around, Chara eventually entered with a few books and a lot of medicine. "C-Chara, I-I don't t-t-think I'll n-need that much m-medicine." Frisk said. "Trust me, you're going to need it." Chara said. After Frisk took almost an entire bottle of medication, which is pretty unhealthy if you ask me, Chara just read a list. A list that Alphys gave her. The first thing on the list was literally 'Take the entire bottle of the first medicine'. "This just seems unhealthy." Chara said, then sat down on their bed, with her back being on Frisk. "C-Chara, y-you're g-g-going to get s-sick..." Frisk said. "I don't care, I'm keeping you company no matter what." Chara said, then started reading a book. Frisk decided to not question that anymore and just read the book with Chara.

Eventually, they fell asleep.

(A new chapter, now with 200% more kisses!)

((Seriously, why would he need to take the entire bottle of medicine? Probably because Alphys made the medicine herself and she says that he needs to take the entire bottle.))

(((As soon as Kai gets sick or wants something, Toriel shows up to take care of the problem.)))

("This bean.")