Chapter 11: Now's not the best time to do that, eh?

(I let Asgore name this chapter.)

Chara's POV

I can't feel anything. Everything feels so heavy... I try to open my eyes. I can't. But, I keep trying. Eventually, I manage to open my eyes...

This place looks familiar. Wait. I try to look at my hands but I seem to be unable to move my right arm. I'm alive, somehow. I try to sit up... so difficult. I manage to sit up and that's when I realize that my right eye is also bandaged. I don't remember taking damage there. I look outside to try and tell what time it is. It's around midnight. That's why nobody is here. I guess I'll have to wait to see them...

[The next day]

Frisk's POV

For the Heartfelt Kingdom, this is another day of happiness. For us, this is another day of mourning. I enter the room first, like always, and sit next to Chara. I wish I told her my feelings before all of this happened. I start to feel guilt. "Oh, Chara..." I start. "How I wish that I had told you my feelings towards you before this happened. How I wish that I had told you how much I love you." I hold Chara's hand, like usual. "....I love you too, Frisk." I hear. I look up and see that Chara is awake! I hug her tightly. "Ouch, too tight! Too tight!" She tells me. I let go and instantly become a blushing mess. "So that means... you heard EVERYTHING I said?!" I ask her, embarrassed. "Of course. I even gave you a response." She tells me. "D-Do you REALLY love me and n-not someone b-better...?" I ask her, stuttering. Then, she gave me a small kiss on the lips. It really took me by surprise. I was so red and so close to fainting. But at the same time, I was so happy. So happy that I knew that the one I love loves me back. "S-So.. are w-we...a thing...?" I ask, nervous. "Yes... Yes, we are a thing." Chara confirmed. We gently hug each other, happy that we finally confessed to one another. I was going to give Chara another kiss but then Alphys and the rest of the royal family walked in the room. Everyone was so happy that Chara was alive.

Asriel's POV (Mostly whispering for now.)

Chara started asking very normal for the situation questions, like 'Why is my eye bandaged?' and 'Why can't I move my arm?'. Meanwhile, I went right next to Frisk. "So, did you confess?" I ask him as a joke. "W-w-w-what! N-no!" He tried to lie. I guess he actually did confess. "I know that you confessed, and I'm proud of you." I tell him. He seems a little more relaxed now. "Will Toriel and Asgore approve?" Frisk asked. "I'm sure that mom would approve, not sure about dad." I tell him. Alphys tells us that we have to be careful with Chara, since her soul is close to shattering. She also told us that it will fix itself over time, so that's something good, I guess. Since Chara can return home, we pick her up. Well, more like Frisk picking her up bridal style and everyone else keeping a close eye. I wonder how uncomfortable Frisk felt. Eventually, we reached the Castle.

Frisk took Chara upstairs to her room (*Laughter*). I stayed downstairs. As I was passing by the Throne Room, I heard mom and dad talking. Even if I knew that was a bad thing to do, I decided to eavesdrop on them.

"We can't let him get too close, they'll get attached to each other!" Dad said. If only you knew. "Do you not care about your daughter's happiness?! Do you only care about uniting 2 kingdoms?!" Mom said, angry. I don't like where this is going. "I DO care about her happiness! It's just that we have wanted peace with the humans all of this time..." Dad said. He seems to be losing the argument. "Uniting the kingdoms won't solve that! It will just cause another war and the humans will kill everyone!" Mom answered. "...you're right. But how can we achieve peace, after all these years?" Dad asked, looking for any kind of answer. One of our servants spotted me and told me to leave so I couldn't hear mom's answer. I went upstairs to our rooms. I take a small peek in Chara's room. Frisk and Chara are just cuddling. I'm so happy for both of them. I go to my room, I lay on my bed and decide to take a nap.

(They went upstairs, read some books and fell asleep, lol.)

((Yay, they confessed!))

(((It's so annoying when you try to fix something but Wattpad forces you to write everything again just to fix 1 word. (Because of that blue block.))))

(It just happened again. IT'S SO ANNOYING.)

(Chapter has 831 words if you include my writing and the POV changes.)