Chapter 16: Insanity

^^^^^^'s POV

It's been a while. Nobody has seen or heard from !!!!!. Everyone thinks that ((((((((( did something. But ((((((((( is gone. They disappeared without a trace. The beast is still in the ******. ????? has become more reclusive, mostly focusing on their work. ###### and I are trying to find !!!!!. I saw !!!!! wearing that cloak. !!!!!... The cloak... It reminds me of [SIGNAL BLOCKED]. Right, right, we cannot speak of that someone.

I arrive at the ******, only to see a broken door. Oh no. I look around, no signs of !!!!! or the beast. "! ⸮⸮⸮⸮⸮ nɿɒw oɈ bɘɘn I" (I need to warn ????? !) I said. Only to then be met with the beast. I ran and ran but the beast was faster. I lost an arm but kept running. Eventually, I lost my life.

######'s POV

Ugh, that idiot. I told them to not go. Now, they are gone. I'll try to find both of them. Maybe they are still alive. I go to the ******. Nothing. No !!!!!, no ^^^^^^ and no beast. It's as if someone is pulling a prank on us. But this seems too extreme to be 'just a prank'. I roam around to find anything. ...I found ^^^^^^'s arm. And then, the beast found me.

?????'s POV

Finally, I'm almost done. I'll finally be able to get us out of here. "!ɘvɒɘl γllɒniʇ nɒɔ ɘW !ƨγυӘ !ƨγυӘ" (Guys! Guys! We can finally leave!) I yelled. "⸮...ƨγυӘ..." (...Guys...?) I said. They are all gone. "!ƨiʜɈ ɿoʇ ɘmiɈ ɘvɒʜ Ɉ'nob I ,ʜϱU" (Ugh, I don't have time for this!) I said but I still went to find them. So, I left my 'room'. I look around... Nothing. Obviously, you would find nothing inside a black and white void. I keep walking around aimlessly, but then...

...

...N-no...

...I-I have t-to stay s-s-strong...

I kneel down and examine the object in front of me. !!!!!'s head. It looks as if they were crying before they died. Their eyes and mouth are dripping a white substance. I let the black tears run down my 'face'. All of them are here. I let this happen. I was too focused on the machine that I let everyone die. I start laughing the pain away but it just made it worse. Something inside me snapped. Something kept telling me, "K I L L T H E B E A S T .". But, I don't want to end up like this...

Insanity slowly took over.

I grabbed !!!!!'s head, legs and torso and put them back together. Then, I got ^^^^^^'s arms. I put ###### in their hand. The cloak on them. I start laughing. They look just like HER. Ha... ha...

...

That's not funny.

I heard the sound of a desk breaking and glass shattering. The beast got to the machine. And then, the beast and the machine disappeared. The outside world is doomed. Meanwhile, I am stuck here, with my 'friends'.

...

"⸮ɘw Ɉ'now ,ɿɘvɘɿoʇ ɿɘʜɈɘϱoɈ ɘd ll'ɘW" (We'll be together forever, won't we?)

(Next chapter will focus on Chara and Alexander. Frisk, Asriel and the others might appear for a line or two.)

((This chapter is short, sorry.))

(((Ť̸̻̞͙͈̮̳͓̲̱Î̸̢̙͉̳̙̦͚̭̯̭̿̎̋̍́̋̐̍̀̉̂̅̋̃̀̉͘̕̚C̵̙̯̘̻̲̘̣̝̜̟͓͚̖̞͛̀͘̕͜͜͝ͅK̶̨̢̢̨̛̛͔̠̘̱̤͔̬̥̙͕͖̬͎͖̞̙̯̻̻̽̂͌́̿͛̔̑͜͜.̷̛̞̰̥͎̬͍̙͓̗̻̠̥̂͊̽̓̾̌̈̃̋̒͂̏̈̽̒̀́̀̇̆͊̂́̚͘͝ ̵̛͎͖̫̳̣̪̤̟͚̋́̀͌̾͑́̇͠Ţ̴̧̦̱̟̠̠͇̱͖̰̯̪͉̞̟̫͗̄͗͆̓͋͑̅̈́̓̋́̕͝͝ͅͅǪ̵̨̨̧͙͉̥̈̋̊̅̉̅̐̃̎̍͌͗͋̃͐͑̈́̈́͘C̶̢̠͉͕̬̩̠͚͓͕͔͚̥̳̰̝̏̀͑͜K̶̢̢̢͇̗͓͓̭̯͙̖̳̳̪̭͙͖͛̈̽̇̃̉̾̌͒̏͌̇͑͜.̸̣̣̱̟̯̠̥͍̰̼̤̥̐̀̋̓͊́̈̑͗̂̈́̈́͒̓͗̈́̑̀̚ ̷̧̡̡̢̢̛̫̗̤̬͙̱̝̩͍̤͚͖͎͇̈́̃̄̅̍̆̊͛̔̏̽̒͌̄͘͘ͅT̶̢̨̜̘̯̩͖͉̘͍̼͗̉̈́̒̀́̐͑̂̓̑͑͊́́̊͆̾͒͌̕̕̚͘͠͝͝Ỉ̸̡̝̟̟̗̅̃C̸̹̃̈́̽͝K̶̬͓͎̱̱͚͇̪̈́̆͆̈́̍̋̎̆̈͋̈͗̀̌͌̊͒̍͘͝͝.̵̛͖̟̰̯̳̞̰͈̗̞̱͒͑͑͌̃͊̑̀͛̌̓̈́̀͑̃̋̈́͘͜͝ͅ ̶̡̛̙̞̝̤͖̬̰̪̝̙͕̬̳̣̪̦͐͑̓͌̐͝ͅT̶̢̩͈̐O̸̫͍͖̤͙̦̫̞̤̰̳̩͙͐̇̾̍̊̾̅̃̇͌̒̂̚͝͝͝ͅC̴̛̟͚͕̙̤͇̼̻̐̀̐͛̅̋̉̒̂̑́͝ͅK̴̡̮̪͓̝̗͇̻͎̹̣͎̯͉̗̙̫͖͔̯̰̥̲̲̉̀̔̌́.)))