Chapter 23: Heads-up!

(I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have a chapter title that's a pun)

The child's POV

Mr. Dreamy is so lazy. He doesn't even want to leave the tower anymore.

Did something happen to him that made him give up?

Whatever, I can't sit here and wait all day so I left the tower without being noticed. This kingdom... It's so large and grey. I wonder what the other kingdom looks like. I wonder around for quite a while, seeing everything that this kingdom has to offer. Everyone is giving me weird stares. Is it because I'm a child walking around without an adult? Or is it something else? Then, I see someone with white hair setting a girl on fire. A boy is trying to help her but it seems like the other person won't let him. (If you get who those people are, then I'm proud of you.) That's cruel. As I go deeper and deeper within the kingdom, I see more and more cruel things. Thieves, executions, kicking people out of the kingdom...

This world is so unfair.

I somehow manage to sneak into the castle again. I notice something strange. No guards are around here, as if the entire royal family is gone. I take this opportunity to check out the entirety of the Castle. Man, this 'Alexander' person seems to know how to torture people. There are a lot of destroyed training dummies in his room. Each of them, having a crueler 'death' than the previous. It ends on the dummy without a head. I leave that psychopath's room and go to the wizard's tower. I actually knocked the door. "Come in!" I heard someone tell me. I entered and the wizard was there.

I was expecting him to kick me out or report me to the guards but no, he welcomed me with open arms. "What brings you here, child?" "Well, I just wanted to explore this place...". I decided to ask the wizard something. "Mr. Wizard... Do you know Ms. Dreamy?" "Who is Ms. Dreamy?" "Well, I remember when she was stuck on the wall and she would talk to me and tell me to hide whenever that crimson creature arrived.". The wizard seemed shocked. "W-Wait here.". He then brought back a head. I gasped. "Ms. Dreamy!!" I hugged the head. "How are you not scared, child?" The wizard asked me. "How could I be scared? Ms. Dreamy won't do anything bad to me, will she?" "You're such a brave child." "Thank you, Mr. Wizard!". Ms. Dreamy seems to be sad. "Why are you sad, Ms. Dreamy?" "...I didn't want you to see me like this." "It's okay, Ms. Dreamy! The only thing that matters is that you are alive!". Ms. Dreamy seems both confused and happy at the same time. "Have you met Mr. Dreamy? He told me that he knows you." "Mr.... Dreamy..?" "Oh, don't worry, I'll show him to you!" "No, wait!!" I didn't listen and just took Ms. Dreamy and left.

I returned to the tower, safe and sound. "You idiot, where have y--" The flower started. "Greetings." "OH MY FUCKING GOD, IT'S ALIVE" The flower yelled. "Do you not like Ms. Dreamy?" I asked the flower. "No, I DO like her, I just got scared, that's all." The flower said, trying to keep his cool. Mr. Dreamy seems shocked and on the verge of tears. He quickly took Ms. Dreamy from my hands. They seem to be talking to each other. Finally, both of them are happy. "You'll have to take me back to the tower eventually." Ms. Dreamy told me. "Okay!" I said, without asking why. And so, Ms. Dreamy and I left for the tower.

Mr. Dreamy was so happy.

(I'm pretty sure everyone would react the same as Flowey if they saw a talking human head.)

((I didn't put a pun as a chapter name for the sake of being a pun.))

(((The Void has turned into an oven since summer is here. Please mail me water and cold things at:

ThunderWolfs

0004 ??!!??!! Street

[ERROR] 66666

The Void

Thank you.)))