[ALT] Chapter 14: Welcome to my special hell

!!!!!'s POV

Black. White. Black. White. Black. White. B̴̖̱͔͚̗̯̙̗̬͚̟̬̌̊̈́̃͊͂̈̍̏̀̊̌̊̇̌̆̓͠l̸̡͓͒̋̂́̽̓̔̅̈́̎͊̄̏͂̈́̚͝͝ą̴̨͈͚̝̝̠̼͔̇̽̍͐̀̑̆͝ͅc̷̨̧͕̭̙̬͕̞̫̲̺̩̬͇͔͍̙̄̃̔́̊́̏̒̿̑̊̋̀̄̆̔̋́͘͠k̷̢̟̲̻̱̺͐̔̃͑̄̈͆͑̈́͗̀͐̕͠͠.̸̨̛͚͓͖̼̫̉͆͐̒̐͗͒͂̑̾̚͝ͅ W̵̡̛̖͔͎̮̞̟͈̗̠͐̊̌́̕͜͜͝͝H̷̨̧̗̪͖̪̬̰͎͈̝͎̹̯̙͐͑͗̓̈́͌̐̚̚ͅÌ̵̡̬̥͓̼̭̩̣̤͕̖̤͖̤͈̪͚̖̈̀̒̐̽̈́̎̊̓͑̂̎̚͘͝T̶̬̥͓͖̊̈̌̊̓̚͘͜͝͝͝Ḛ̷̢̩̘͇̝̱͕̦͕̼̝͕̯̈̂̃͑̇̉̔̉͐̄̆̏̚͜͝͠.̷̞̙̺̘͈̩͔͕̳̤̮̳̬̫̒̀̈́̓͑͑̔̍̈́͐̌͗͐̉̆̇̕͜͜

I woke up.

????? is waiting for me. I walk towards ????? and I see ^^^^^^ and ######. "We've been waiting for quite a long time for your arrival." ????? says to me. "I'm sorry for being late." I respond. ^^^^^^ seems disappointed in me while ###### seems happy. "HE saw us. Do you think HE'll do something?" I ask ?????. "HE can't do anything. WE only exist in THEIR minds." ????? tells me. I approach ######. ###### truly understands me. "You need to see a dentist, ^^^^^^." I tell ^^^^^^. "Fuck you, !!!!!." ^^^^^^ replied. ^^^^^^ didn't like that, I guess. ????? seems angry towards ^^^^^^. Strange. I've never seen that before. "The plants are better than you." ????? said at ^^^^^^. ????? isn't usually this aggressive. Something is up. "Are you okay, ????? ?" I ask ?????. "Fuck off, !!!!!." ????? tells me. My non-existent emotions have been hurt.

I return to my ******. Black. White. Black. White. No blue or green or yellow or red. Only black and white. When was the last time I saw something in here that wasn't black or white? ?????'s eyes when ????? got angry. One orange, one blue. Reminds me of another black and white person. But that person is gone. It's only the 4 of us. ^^^^^^ comes in and gives me a hug. I tried to push ^^^^^^ away but ^^^^^^ didn't leave. In the end, I just accepted it. "I know that you're hurt. Don't worry. ????? can't stay mad forever." ^^^^^^ tells me. That made me feel slightly better. Now that I think about it, can ALL of us do the eye thing? I've only seen ????? do it so maybe it's just something unique about ?????.

Everything in my ****** seems to have gotten closer to me. Each thing different than the other. One with sharp teeth, one with 9 eyes, one with fangs, one with horns, and a lot more combinations. ###### really wants to destroy my ******. ###### always says that those things creep ^^^^^^ and ????? out. I don't believe ######. So, I just moved my ****** further away. Lately, we've been getting closer to each other, except ?????. ????? always wants to be alone. If you don't listen to ?????, ????? gets angry. And when ????? is angry, ????? will give you an unpleasant experience. ^^^^^^ learned that the hard way. Well, the other day, I decided to take a peek into ?????'s 'room'. It was full of strange devices. Those devices had something written on it but the language seemed too strange for me to translate it. It was just symbols. But ????? found me and kicked me out. What is ????? planning? "You know, I have an idea, !!!!!. Maybe WE can steal a few notes from ?????'s room." ###### told me. As crazy as it sounded, my 'curiosity' took over, and I agreed.

Operation 'Reveal ?????'s plan', begin!

But the 'things' in my ****** won't let me go. Sharp teeth, going right through my shoulders. 9 eyes, staring into my 'SOUL'. Fangs, breaking my 'bones'. Horns, piercing my 'skin'. Yet, I felt no pain. As if I couldn't interact with the environment. Eventually, I overpowered the 'things'. They seem to be angry. They usually like me. I'll ask ^^^^^^ and ????? about this later. Now, I'm on a mission.

(New characters, yay.)

(Art by me. It sucks, lol.)

((W̸̝̫̭͍̩̑̑͌̏E̵͉͚̾̚̚͜ ̸̥͙͇̮̀͜A̷̫̰͎̦͓̅̎͊R̸̼͙͓̮̺͒̽E̵͊̈́̚͜ ̸̡̉̌́S̷̻̿̒̌T̸͇͈̝̗͆̌I̷̢̺͍̠͕̔͒̇L̸̬̗͖͒͂̆L̵̙̖̭̹̓̈́͛͝ ̶̙͆͊̔̀Ḩ̴̦̞̈̑̑͜E̶̦̻̅R̸̯̦̠͐̌̐̕E̸͓̹̙̻̓.̶̧̡̮̬̝͂́͋͝))

((The only difference here is the text.))

(((I just copy-pasted the entire chapter and fixed the text, lol.)))

(Watch your language, ^^^^^^ and ?????.)