Chapter 31: Winter's coming

(Sometimes, I might forget to include a time-skip so forgive me for that.)

[A few months later...]

"Mom! Dad! Wake up!" Kai yelled as he jumped up on their bed. "....what did I say, Kai...." Chara said, still sleepy. Kai apologized but kept jumping on their bed. "Can you at least wake up? It's almost Christmas!" Kai said, excited like the 9-year-old he is. Chara just grumbled and turned to face Frisk. "Dad, can you at least get up?" Kai asked "Please?". "...alright, I'm up..." Frisk said and got up, not wanting to make Kai sad. Chara grumbled again, placing her hand on the place where Frisk was lying. Frisk covered Chara with the blanket a bit better, covering her a bit more than before, gave her a kiss on the forehead, and exited the room with Kai.

"Come on, we have to go outside!" Kai said, then ran outside, wearing his blue scarf (The color is specific for a reason.) . "Kai, wait!" Frisk told Kai, since he wasn't ready at all. Too bad that Kai was already outside. "Hey Etho!" Kai said. "Hello, Kai." Etho replied. Eventually, Frisk caught up with Kai. "Oh, hello Etho." "Hello, Mr. Dr- Frisk.". Etho is used to being formal. "Dad, is mom awake?" Kai asked Frisk, knowing that Chara wouldn't be able to hear them. "I'm right here, Kai." Chara said, scaring Kai. "I'm sorry for scaring you, Kai. Will you forgive me?" Chara said, saying the last part with a ridiculous voice. Kai hugged Chara. "Of course I forgive you!" Kai said, while laughing at the ridiculous voice. Etho found this pretty strange. That's probably because he never had a 'mother figure' in his life. "It's starting to snow, I think we should go inside." Frisk pointed out, and they went inside, barely having enough time to do something outside.

"You guys sit down, I'll go make some tea." Chara said, then went in the kitchen. "Dad? What do you want for Christmas?" Kai asked. "Well, I just want everyone to be happy." Frisk said, happy with his answer. "M- Chara? What do you want for Christmas?" Kai yelled so Chara could hear him. "I just want to spend time with the ones I love." Chara answered and entered the 'living room', bringing 3 cups of tea. "So, Kai, what do you want for Christmas?" Frisk asked, expecting an answer like 'a toy' or something like that. "I want a sibling!" Kai said. Chara choked on her tea. "W-WHAT?!" Frisk asked, flustered and blushing a ton. Chara was too busy coughing out tea and a black substance. The readers call it 'the melty face thing'. I guess it was from the flowers but the 'Omega Flowey' thing enabled it. "!γod ,Ɉiʜƨllυd ɘmoƨ biɒƨ Ɉƨυį υoγ ,noiɈɒivɒ ʇo ƨwɒl nwonʞ llɒ oɈ ϱnibɿoɔɔA" (It's random gibberish, no need to translate it for you.) Chara 'said'. "Chara, are y-you okay?!" Frisk asked Chara, still blushing from Kai's request. After a bit of coughing, Chara stopped doing the melty face thing. "I-I'm fine, b-but did I-I just hear Kai say..." "Yes. Y-Yes, you did.". Kai just sat there, confused. "W-We'll see what we can do!" Frisk said. Chara was practically dying at this point.

Someone's gonna have a great Christmas. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Finally, the torture is over.)

((And no, the sin won't happen...))

(̶(̶(̶Y̶e̶t̶.̶)̶)̶)̶

(Kai the cinnamon roll needs to be protected at all times. He's too precious for this world.)