Chapter 19: An adventure of no worth

"Frisk, are you sure this is the way to go?" Flowey asked. "Yes, I am sure." Frisk answered. They have been walking in the woods for the past 12 hours. They seem to be lost but Frisk says otherwise. The only thing that they have seen up until now is trees, bushes and the occasional small animal. No signs of civilization. "Ugh, this is so boring!" Flowey yelled, scaring all of the small animals. "Flowey, shush. I see something." Frisk said. Seems like Frisk found some footprints. But they were huge. Frisk couldn't even identify the animal, but he's sure that the animal is very large in size. Nevertheless, they continued walking.

"Uh, Frisk, should we go back?" Flowey asked. They found a lot of broken logs and fallen trees. There were a lot of scratch marks on said logs. A lot of animals were dead. They felt as if something was watching them.

Flowey felt something... or someone approach. Frisk just continued walking, trying his best to stay determined. Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Huh?" Frisk said while turning towards the stranger. ".ϱniγɿɔ ɈɿɒɈƨ bnɒ ɘmoʜ oϱ ɈƨυႱ .ƨƨɘlɈnioq ƨi ƨiʜT .Ɉoibi υoY .ʞƨiɿᆿ ,ollɘH" (Hello, Frisk. You idiot. This is pointless. Just go home and start crying.) The figure said, then left. Frisk clearly didn't understand anything since he was just looking at the figure, confused. Then, the beast showed up. Frisk started running away while Flowey was trying to attack the beast. No words were spoken. The beast didn't give up. Eventually, Frisk and Flowey reached the Heartfelt Kingdom's wall. Flowey decided to give Frisk a lift while he took care of the beast.

After thanking Flowey, Frisk watched the people from a guard tower. 'Why are they here?' He thought. The only thing he could hear is the beast's growls and people chanting "Kill her!". Wait. Kill her. He finally realized what was going on.

He was in time to watch Chara get executed. Chara was asked for any last words. The only thing she said was "Since when were YOU the one in control?" Then, the blade dropped. He just couldn't believe what he was seeing. He literally just watched Chara get decapitated. He then broke down into tears.

???'s POV

I can clearly tell that he's crying. Poor guy. He just wanted a happy, relaxed life. Not this. The others have to clean up now. I pick up her head. I'm sorry. I promise I won't disappoint you. Then, the prince orders the others to start training again. I'm forced to clean up this mess by myself. I take the body and the head to my tower and hide it there. Nobody has to find out.

Nobody.

3rd Person POV

Flowey was trying to comfort Frisk on top of the walls. They couldn't get back down due to the beast and the Heartfelt guards. "B-But... she's dead..." Frisk sobbed. If Flowey was truly soulless, he wouldn't be able to know how he feels right now. I guess there's still something that resembles a SOUL in him. Asriel and Toriel would probably be very worried by now. At least the 4 of them had a very simple thing in common.

All 4 of them didn't want to break their hearts again.

So, Flowey made sure that the tower was inaccessible and then started setting up camp. Eventually, Frisk cried himself to sleep. Even Flowey found that a bit too much for a sad person.

(Art by me, it sucks, like always.)

((I always get this feeling mid-story, where I think that the entire story is bad. Tell me what you guys think.))

(((Self-esteem? Sorry, it's too low to exist.)))