Epilogue

It has been a few days since the final encounter.

The wall and the gate have been rebuilt and reinforced.

A few new statues have been built to celebrate the monsters' victory.

On all of them, the name of the person and what they will be remembered for has been carved.

The Public Garden holds these statues, each of them having their favorite type of flower planted around it.

Many monster children are looking up to Kai, Etho, Chara and Frisk.

They are the monsters' saviors after all.

Chara and Frisk have established new rules, which eventually caused the 2 kingdoms to reunite.

Asgore, Asriel and Toriel are trying to make the rules and permissions be equal for both races.

Undyne and Alphys' bond is stronger than ever, with Alphys constantly making new things for the Royal Guard.

Sans and Papyrus have left their jobs as 'sentries' and have gone on to become a successful chef and a successful comedian/jester.

Mettaton has become a successful entertainer, since his defensive mechanisms didn't help at all.

Kai and Etho are now always teaming up, especially if it's for a sports game.

It took Kai quite a while to understand that he wasn't the reason that Flora died. At least now he understands that if he was, it would have been for the greater good.

Peace had finally been restored between the 2 kingdoms.

And this was their tale.

This was...

The Tale Of 2 Kingdoms