Chapter 35: Times of joy and happiness

A few more months have passed. Nothing special happened. Well, there was Chara and Frisk's wedding, but I was too lazy to describe it. The wedding officially gave Frisk the title of 'prince'. Kai was also given the title 'prince'. Etho became somewhat jealous of Kai because of that. In the Heartfelt Kingdom, Flora has escaped the prison. Uh oh. Back in the Monster Kingdom, the Royal Family has slightly expanded with 2 new members. A new princess, named Hope and a new prince, named Zephyr.

Kai regrets wanting a sibling since he got two, even if he somewhat likes them.

Now, let's be honest here. Hope has mostly taken from her father while Zephyr has mostly taken from his mother. Hope, keeping the messy hair and the shut eyes and Zephyr, keeping one red eye and the natural blush. Nobody knows how Zephyr has one red eye and one blue eye. When they were born, the entire kingdom just rushed over to see them. Some people even said that they want their child to be with one of them, which is strange. Right now, the royal family was just spending their time being with each other. Kai was showing off his spells at his siblings.

"Here, Zephyr, do you want to hold my super cool trident?" Kai asked. I don't think you'll get a normal response from a baby that's only a few months old, Kai. "Kai, no! Don't give them the trident!" Chara said, then grabbed the trident. She's become very overprotective. "But mom! I wouldn't actually let them hold it!" Kai said. Chara has almost gotten over the 'mom' thing. "Still, don't have them near sharp objects! They might get hurt!" Chara said, put the trident on the ground and sat down on the table again. "Whatever you say, mom..." Kai replied. "Don't you think you're being a bit too overprotective?" Frisk asked. "I just don't want them to go through what I've been through." Chara replied, then sighed. "I told you, Chara. Those days are gone. He is gone. Nobody will ever hurt us again." Frisk reassured Chara, then gave her a kiss on the lips. "Trust me." Frisk said. "Alright, alright, I believe you." Chara said with a smile.

"Watch this!" Kai said, as he threw a few black knives at a makeshift target. Hope and Zephyr just found that stupid, since they don't understand how spells work. The rest of the Royal Family just sat there and watched. Sometimes, Chara and Frisk would tell Kai how much he's improved but other than that, no words were exchanged. At least everyone was wearing the gifts that they gave each other. Toriel was thinking of making ridiculous sweaters for the 2 new beans but Chara stopped her. Asgore wanted to name the children, but Frisk and Chara thought that 'Chisk' and 'Frara' were just plain dumb.

[Meanwhile...]

???'s POV

Look at those idiots. They are probably celebrating his death. How dare they. And that slut! She married a poor, pathetic merchant! If I was in her place, I would've killed that merchant by now and I would be with the love of my life! Sadly, I am not her. But I am someone better. I'll give them a bit of time.

I want them to remember the fun times they had before I rip them apart.

(*Spams add new character button* "Thunder." *Continues spamming* "Thunder, no.")

((You can never have too many beans.))

(((If you are wondering, Hope is the youngest of the three.)))

(If you remembered a few chapters back, then you probably know who this ??? is.)

(Fun Fact: Zephyr is the name of the Greek god of the west wind.)

[EDIT: Accidentally put 'Zephyr' instead of 'Hope'. And I only just realized. UGH!]