Chapter 7: Trying to change...?

3rd Person POV

More days have passed. Chara was forced to stay with Alphys and Undyne because of 'suspicious behavior'. The ill have actually gotten somewhat better, they can roam around and the 'disease' seems to not be contagious. More and more people are starting to think that someone indeed poisoned them. The monster royal guard is also on patrol round the clock. Seems like both kingdoms are ready to fight whoever caused this.

Alphys' POV (It uses mostly ENTRIES.)

ENTRY NUMBER 20 (Completely random numbers.): The princess was brought in because of 'suspicious behavior'. Undyne and I were told to 'keep a close eye on her'. At first, nothing seemed wrong with her. She was just... confused... as to why she was brought here. After a few days, something changed. It seemed like she had some sort of 'hallucinations'. Every time we got close, she would either try to fight us or scream and flee. It was... weird. Then, one day, I found some weird substances on the floor and walls. They were green, blue, orange, purple and yellow. I took some samples in order to find out what they were. No results. I guess we just have to keep watching her.

ENTRY NUMBER 23: Frisk and Asriel have started visiting. Both of them seem sad seeing Chara like this. Frisk wanted to go inside the room but I told him that it would be dangerous for him to enter just like that. Everyone knows that Chara can use magic, right? Well, me and Undyne learnt that the hard way. But something seemed off. Her 'knives' were smaller than their usual size and seemed to break when you touched them. It was as if she wasn't using the right type of magic or was holding back. Strange. I'll keep that in mind.

ENTRY NUMBER 24: I returned to the 'lab' and I saw Frisk in the chamber with Chara. He probably went in there before I left since I found them cuddling. And sleeping. Maybe that's why Chara hasn't turned him into dust yet. I decide to leave Frisk in there just to see what will happen when they wake up. ...wait. They were cuddling. Does that mean... [A small gasp was heard.] THAT THEY ARE TOGETHER?! Oh my god, it's finally happening. My OTP is coming to life!!!! Oh, I gotta tell Undyne!!!!!... I-I mean, not yet. I won't tell anyone yet. I'll continue keeping a close eye on them. [Fangirling intensifies] ....oops, I forgot to close this. WELL, UHM, BYE?!?

Chara's POV

...so warm. And it feels so nice... I rub my face against this 'object' that I'm laying on. It feels like I'm sleeping on the most comfortable bed in existence. After 5 minutes of doing nothing, I decide to open my eyes... I notice that I had my head on Frisk's chest. And I seriously thought it was the most comfortable bed in existence. This entire scene made me blush a lot. Thankfully, Frisk is asleep so he can't see me like this. I move his arm off me very slowly so I don't wake him up. 'I have to tell him eventually... but not now, I have a plan that I have to finish.' I thought. 'I am missing only one more flower after all.' But then, I start to think... Is this really what I want?

...

Things are getting complicated. I have to decide. Do I want a normal, uneventful life in the safety of the Castle or do I want to rule 2 kingdoms as one but having a chance that the humans will rebel against me?

...

...I have to finish what I started.

(Finally, a very slight mention of Charisk. And it only took me 7 chapters. I'll try to bring it up more and more in the future. I'm just not giving myself a lot of chances for it right now.)

((In a few weeks, I might not update daily for a while. You know, the end of the school year and all. I might still be able to update daily during that time period. We'll see in the future. Wish me luck!))