Chapter 8: Regret

Alphys' POV

ENTRY NUMBER 30: Frisk is visiting daily just to see Chara. It's somewhat weird since Chara herself told me that they aren't together. For now, I'll just think of it as 'friends caring for each other'. Even if I think that Frisk wants to be more than just friends with Chara. Right now, they seem to be having their usual conversations like, 'How are you doing?' and 'How's the outside?'.

...Seems normal so far.

ENTRY NUMBER 31: she escaped.

Chara's POV

Finally, I escaped that chamber. It wasn't even comfortable. It was just... dark and depressing. Now, ought to find Flowey. I need him in order to find the last SOUL flower. The PATIENCE SOUL flower. "Oh Flowey~" I say, in a somewhat ridiculous voice. "Oh, finally, you're out. Now, how about we finish what YOU started?" Flowey said, impatient. "Fine, fine, let's go find that stupid SOUL flower." I said, annoyed. I look back to the Monster Kingdom and I start having second thoughts. 'What would this solve? It would probably just end in a war.' "HEY, YOU DAYDREAMING IDIOT! I FOUND THE FLOWER!" Flowey yelled at me to get my attention. 'Can you call it daydreaming if it's night?' I pushed that thought aside, since it was pretty much stupid. Flowey curls up my arm and wait for me to ingest the last SOUL flower. After the light blue mess that was created from the flower's effect, we went towards the Heartfelt Kingdom. Flowey has completely taken over one of my arms. I can't do anything about it right now. I have to act fast or else my SOUL won't be able to handle all of this power anymore.

I destroy the wall with a yellow explosion. All of the guards start rushing towards me. 'What fools.'. With one explosion, almost half of the guards have died. The 'smarter' ones seem to be more careful. They try to hurt me using bows and catapults. Flowey's vines continue to move up my arm. I throw light blue and red knives towards them. They manage to dodge them. "Why don't you just give up already, you idiots. We are unstoppable!" Flowey said, completely fearless. Meanwhile, I was trying to end this as quickly as possible. I used all types of attacks, yet some of them managed to dodge every single one of my attacks. 'Impressive, for a human.' I thought. Eventually, an arrow hit me on my arm.

It hurt. It dealt damage.

That's when I realized that I was getting weaker and weaker as my SOUL was cracking more and more. Flowey was trying to help me but it was pointless. All of the arrows and projectiles just went through his vine walls. And hit me.

Injured, I fled and tried to return to the Monster Kingdom. Flowey was trying to heal me but it was dealing more damage. Seems like the SOULS' effects are rebelling against me. That means, I can't be healed, I can't deal damage and I have one foot in the grave. Great. I guess this is my end. I reached the entrance to the Castle, and then...

...

Darkness.

(Oh no, what have I done?)

((Heartfelt Kingdom guards too op, pls nerf.))