Chapter 4: A sample of my power

Alexander's POV

I return to the Castle, angry and in pain. Does he really think that he can win her? I clearly told him to back off. He didn't listen. And because of that, there will be consequences. "Guards...!" I said. "I only have a very simple request..."

"Burn down his property."

Frisk's POV

Today was great. Chara smiled at me and that's a rare sight. Well, now I have to get a few things from my kingdom's Marketplace and... Someone came up to me and told me... "Your house is on fire."

I ran back to my house just to find ashes in its place. I looked around to see if anything survived the fire....

Nothing survived.

Having no place to sleep, I just laid down next to the ashes of my house and fell asleep. (I don't think that going to the kingdom nearby and waking up the royal family is a good option. Neither is waking up your kingdom's royal family that hates you already.)

[Frisk's dream.]

I see 2 figures... One of them being white with black eyes and the other being black with white eyes. The black one seems feminine while the white one seems masculine. Now that I think about it, everything is black and white. The ground and the trees are black while the sky is white. The figures seem to have a black and white outline on them so you can tell where they are. I can tell that they are talking... or arguing... about something but I can't hear them. Nor can I get closer. Eventually, the black one leaves but returns injured. The white one seems to be doing his best to help. But then...

I woke up.

[The Morning, in the Marketplace, again.]

Chara's POV

This is strange. Frisk is usually here by now. Did something happen to him? ... Wait, am I worried about him...? But I don't have any feelings towards him! ...or do I? Ugh, Chara, snap out of it. Even if you had feelings towards him, you aren't even allowed to love him. I decide to escape my thoughts by taking care of the flowers in the 'Public' Garden. So colorful...

"My child, someone wants to see you."

I turned around, expecting that someone to be Frisk but nope, it was that foolish prince, Alexander. "Chara Dreemurr, you very beautiful princess with a green thumb, would you like to play some Cricket with me?" I don't even know how to play Cricket but because my parents and his parents were right behind him, I had to accept.

[While they are playing Cricket.] (Now with a lot of scene changing and time-skipping.)

"Hey, did you fall from heaven?" Alexander started to say but I cut him off. "Hey, did YOU fall from heaven?" I could clearly see in his eyes that he was extremely happy. "Because I think you landed face-first." His hopes? Shattered. Mission successful. Thankfully, this is the final round of Cricket. He went in front of me and I 'accidentally' hit him in the face with the Cricket bat. After what seemed like 100 years but was just 5 minutes, they left for the Heartfelt Kingdom.

What a day. I hope that Frisk is okay...

(Tell me if you see any mistakes, I really don't know how Cricket works so I just let my imagination run loose.)