Chapter 40: Hanging out

(This chapter will mainly focus on the other characters.)

Alphys was working on a new upgrade for Mettaton. She calls it a 'blinding light'. Essentially, he just has to shine the light in his enemies' eyes and they will go blind for a while. But then, Undyne broke down the door. "Heya, Alph!" Undyne said. "hey alphys." "HELLO, DR. ALPHYS!". "U-Undyne! Why are they here? Why are you here? Not like I don't like it or anything... UH!" Alphys said. "Did you already forget, Alph? We planned to play a few games today!" Undyne said. 'Oh, r-right! I completely forgot about that!' Alphys thought. "I brought Cards Against Humanity!" (Played it, hilarious game but really NSFW and offensive.) Undyne said. "I BROUGHT UNO BECAUSE MY BROTHER WAS TOO LAZY TO BRING SOMETHING!" (Someone's going to die, I'm 100% sure.) Papyrus said. They began a vote to see which game they would play first and the winner was Uno since Undyne was the only one who voted for CAH (Cards Against Humanity) . They shuffled the deck, split it and then gave out the cards. The starting card was a red 1.

[5 minutes later...]

"UNDYNE, NO!!" Alphys yelled "I AM GOING TO DESTROY THIS STUPID GAME!!! NGAAHHH!!" Undyne said, preparing to throw a spear at the deck. "BROTHER, DO SOMETHING!!" Papyrus yelled. Sans was trying to keep Undyne in one place with his levitation magic. He was getting tired fast. "OKAY, LET'S JUST PLAY THE OTHER GAME!!" Alphys yelled, and got the CAH card deck. Undyne calmed down after that. "'s that a new deck, undyne?" Sans asked. "Yep! Made by a fan!" Undyne said, proudly. "Okay, so, just pick a card, put it right next to the black card and the Card Czar will pick the most fitting card. Whoever's card gets picked wins a point. The game ends at 7 points. Go!" Undyne quickly explained, shuffled the white cards and the black cards, and gave everyone 7 white cards. She put a black card down. Alphys was the Czar though.

(Here's me trying to make up cards and putting cards from the actual game. I'll have to put a warning on this.) "O-Okay... so..." Alphys started. "W-When I become the president of the United States, I will create the department of... blank!" Alphys read. She started reading the white cards. Alphys was just confused and embarrassed at this point because she has to read the cards. "I will c-create the department o-of 'Eating chocolate in front of Chara while flipping her off'. W-What?" Alphys said. Alphys regained her posture. "I will create the department of 'Child Protective Services'. These seems innocent so far, except for the flipping off Chara one." Alphys said. "I will create the department of 'Watching Frisk sleep at night'." Alphys obviously chose the most innocent one. Papyrus got a point.

Now it was Papyrus' turn to be the Czar. "AHEM. BLANK PLUS BLANK EQUALS BLANK!" Papyrus said. Everyone put 3 white cards. "'SANS' PLUS 'KETCHUP' EQUALS MY OTP. SANS!!" Papyrus said. Sans just continued smiling. "'ALEXANDER' PLUS 'A BOX' EQUALS 'CHARA WEARING A MAID OUTFIT'." Alphys blushed and looked away. "'FRISK' PLUS 'CHARA' EQUALS 'SHE WANTS THE D(ETERMINATION)'. (That's an actual card made by someone, I didn't make that one up.) " Papyrus finished reading. Undyne was just dying of laughter. Alphys got a point.

Sans was the next Czar. "okay, so..." Sans started. "why did my wife leave me?". Everyone decided to not question that card and just play their white cards. "okay, so, why did my wife leave me? 'kai being a cinnamon roll'. okay?" Sans said. "why did my wife leave me? 'alexander kidnapping you, torturing you and forcing you to marry him'. this sounds familiar." Sans said. "why did my wife leave me? 'an alternate universe where chara marries alexander'. does that even exist? i hope not." Sans finished reading. Papyrus got another point, since his card was the cinnamon roll one.

And last but not least, Undyne was the Czar. Oh man. "Hell yeah! I am the Czar! Okay." Undyne started. "What are my parents hiding for me?". Everyone played a card and Undyne started reading. "What are my parents hiding from me? 'Zephyr'." Undyne said. "What are my parents hiding from me? 'All of the times that Chara has been stabbed in the eye'. Wait, what?" Undyne said, confused. "What are my parents hiding from me? 'Etho's homosexuality'. The little punk isn't gay!" Undyne said, angry that the card called her adoptive child 'gay'. Undyne chose the Chara card. Sans got a point.

This went on until Undyne won and they all returned to their homes.

(Here, have a chapter about the other characters hanging out, just like how friends would.)

((I shouldn't be allowed to play CAH ever again. I like it too much.))

(((I laughed a bit while trying to find black cards and white cards to write.)))

(People are going to question me now. Oh well.)