Chapter 36: There will be consequences

(If you know anything about my writing, it's that there are always consequences.)

???'s POV

Today.

Today is the day I strike.

Only she is awake.

...

Why don't I go and pay her a little visit?

It's been a while after all.

I approach the window and slowly open it. She quickly turned around to see but she didn't find anyone. I enter and slowly creep up from behind her. "I know that you ȧ̴͔̕r̸̺̍ě̶̡ ṫ̵͇̼̪̲̥͝h̵̲͕͗ē̸̠͉͖̺̺̍͆̓̅r̸̜͕̪̜͑̽è̷̱̯̣̪̈́, F̵̧̧̛̛̙̤̗̲̱͔̋͒̈́͌̾̅̌͛ ̸̫̪͎́̋̆̑̆́̽̀̑̕L̵̥͐̋̇̃̃̆̍̒ ̶̨̹̟̳̘̜̻͍͕̩͎̲͎̈́̃̒͋̂̐̈́̑́̈́̅O̴̢͛̔̉̓̋̓̚ ̷͎͔̤̰̤̻̭̩̒́͂͠ͅͅR̵̛̙̪̼̭̣̦͇͔̊͛̾͒͆͛̿̾̆̒̐ ̷̧̧̛̝͙̳̯̱̮̏͗͌̃́͛͝Ã̸̲̤̯͍̺͌̏̍͝ . " She said, her voice getting more distorted by the second. As soon as she said that, she turned around to look at me. What the fuck? Her face was melting off! And she was staring right into my SOUL with those demonic red eyes. "W̵̱̥̭̯̥͒̊͆̅͒̓͑͑̃̓͆̚͝͝ͅh̵̟̙͕͈͓̯̲͓͖̦̊̃́̓̂̈́̐̓̃̎͗͘͜y̵̡̢̩̾̇͛͗̅̓̇̎̚̚͠ ̷̨̛͖͉̣̣͈͔̰̣̝̲̇̈́̌ͅa̶̩̜͖̠͎̲̳͕̣̣̤͎̖̺̎̈́̈́͂͂̇͛̒̀̿̕̕̚͝r̷̨̧̥͙̖͖͔͔͚̲̠̈͆̒̇͌͆ę̴̧̣̩̙̺̞̘͔̬̙̳̻̬͋̌̓̌̑͘͜ ̴̨͖͚̫̩̮̱̮̦̀́́̓̿̍͊̔̔̔͜ỹ̵̺͉̦̻̌͐͛̂̊̿ơ̴̞̼̟͍͔̫̬͈̞̖̻̠̊̽̀͊͂͜u̸̗͓̮̇̀͊̂̊ ̴̨̡̡̩͉̮̣̘͍̣͙͍͍͕̅̌̈́̓̈́̔̊̎̈̒̄̈̊͘͜ḧ̶̨͍̠͖̼̪͔̮̘̦̥͖́͆̓͛̓͌̕̚͠ę̴͕̲͑̒͗̾̈́̅̑̃̑̿̇̃̽͝r̵̨̙͈͔̪͙̝̙͇͖̅̑͜ͅe̶̲̳̬̋̔͂̄̽̋͗͋͆̑ ̸̨̬͇̦̩̤͕̳̗͖̱̄̔̊̌̃̂͗̈́̈̓̾̓̕͝ą̴̢̺̙̙̓͐̀́̓̍̐͊̄̔̓̀̃͘n̵̠̬̉̆̏͐͋̅̈́͌̀̃̾͌̚d̷̫̘́͝ ̴̢̦͚͖͉̥̘̯̅͊̆̏̚ẇ̵̥̻͖͈͉̞̺̬͖̈̌́͆̾͑͋̽̏̌̀̒͜h̵̹͈̳̬̜̖͍̫̲̝̤̾͆̈́̈à̶̲͙̣̝̫͍̮͛̆̿̂̈́͝ͅt̵̘͍͌̄͌́̚̕͜ ̴̢͍̳̖͓̜̣̙̜͔̻̤̻̎̅̒͊̃͠͝ͅd̵̼̣̘̬͌͐̔̍̇͐̈͆́͂̕͘͜o̶̞̹̺͎̹̝̼̼̻̍̇͂̏͜͜ ̸̢̰͔͓̏̏̄́̂̊̽̌̔̈́͘ͅÿ̸̛̛̗͍́͋͊̍̆͐̋́̑͘̕ọ̶̬̞̻͂͐͌̈́̚͠ǘ̷̲̯͎̲͔̫̤̦͓̱͋ ̴̢̜̪̹̯͓̞̭̱̎̈̈́͂̎̑̓w̶̧̭̻̼͇͈͐̍̽͑̀̆̅́̓́̈́ä̶̻͔̼́̓ņ̶̮̟̼͉̘̺͎̦̜̝̟̌̾̈́ͅt̴̮̺͎̻͔̺̠͗̑̅̓̈́ ̴̨̢͖̪̜̞̹͚̫̹̂̈́̀̍̎̽̚̚͝f̸̨͙̰̯̥̱͈̩͍̫͙͙̏̈́͑͊̂̎̂̀͘ŕ̵̖̱̬̜͕͔̯̲̮̞͙̤͌̎̆͂͐̎̈͘͘͠o̵̞͂̒͑̔͊̾̂̐̋͠m̷̛̹̃͛̾̉̑ ̸̨̛̦̰̻̼̹͔̣̙̲̜̓̐̂̀̀̏̍͘͜͝u̵̡͙̝͔͕̖͇͔͓͍̞̜̐̆͂̏̇͜s̴̛̛̰͈̱̟̠͋̊̋́̿̀͗̏̾̐̂̊?̶̢͔̮̤̭͇̤̗̩̫͈͒̅́̃ͅ" She asked me. I didn't reply. Instead...

I threw her out the window.

But she took me with her.

I pulled out my dagger and she tried to parry it with her 'knife'. But since I was more experienced than her, I managed to land a few hits on her. She could barely scratch the surface of my skin. Eventually, her eyes and mouth turned red and started to glow. A beast showed up with strings surrounding it. The strings ended at her hands. Interesting. I love a challenge once in a while. She kept swiping at me, throwing bigger knives, shooting a beam from its mouth, but I kept dodging. I hit her. 1 damage. I see.

This is going to take a long time.

Chara's POV

Why? Why isn't she stopping? Why can't she just die like that idiot, Alexander? They will meet each other after all. In Hell. I've been using this power for much longer than the last time. My vision is getting more red by the second. I threw up a red substance that anyone could pass up as blood. I can feel my face burning... Suddenly, I can't see anything anymore. I can only see...

Memories.

Bad memories.

I keep trying to swipe at the memories, so they can go away. They won't go away. I'm forced to watch the entirety of my torture all over again. I held my head in pain. "Ṕ̷̣̯̟l̶̨̺̯̥̮͈͚͔͎̯̹͆͌̅ͅe̷̡͚̬̖͉̦̲͌ͅą̷̨̲̪͙̖̭̻̰̦̥̼͖̍́̿̋͐͊͒͛̓̽̒͐̿͠͝s̶̘͍̗̳̙̱͉̗͐͛̀̆̀̎e̸̛͙̼͔̰̘̤͍̹̠̦̪̔͛͜!̵̺͚̭̞͕̯͎̝̤͓̮̂ ̵̧̨̨̻͙̗̲͚̞͍̗͓̳̒́̅̽̏͜M̵͎̋̑̌̊͊̌͊ą̶̌̎͋̇̋̎̒̂̃͘͝ķ̵͐͑̓̌͌̐͋̅̔̿͌͌͝ê̷͕̯͚͉̤̆̋͛̉̽ ̴̡̞͍̝̱̜͍͖̥̹̯̫͉̬̰̄́̓͂̀̔̓̎̿̈́͝͝ḯ̴̢̲̈́̀̽̽̌͆̄́̒́͠ť̴̡͙̫̮̥͔̻͈̘̋̾̿̈́̇͊͌̄̔̑ͅ ̶̨̡̱̺̘̠̩̫̗̠̖͒̄͋͜s̶̜͎̀̚ţ̵̮̰͈̯̗̭̃͛͑̀̔̏̔͐̋̈́̓̀̀͝ó̵̯̆̊̈́̑͌̓̎̏̾͒̑͠p̴̨̧̨̼̝͔̠̟̿̉̂͑͑͊̿́̒́̂!̷͎̰̊̌̍̅͒̚" I yelled.

But nobody came.

Flora's POV

She's just standing there, yelling for help. Perfect time for me to kill her. I go to stab her eyes...

...

Huh?

Does she not have eyes in this form?

Huh.

That's good to know.

I keep trying to stab any part of her... Nothing. It's as if her body is just an illusion. I attack the beast... 1 damage. I continue to attack the beast, in hopes that it would kill her. I see a few fireballs being thrown at me so I fled. I guess the others have woken up.

Chara's POV

Stop it.

Please.

STOP IT!

There he is again, ready for another round of torture. I can even hear what he is saying.

'How about I start with this?' No. Please. Not the knee again.

Yet, he went for the knee again.

Why do I even try?

He won't hear me.

'...Chara! This is all just a bad dream...! Wake up...!' I hear... Frisk... say...

And then, I returned to reality, as if it truly was a bad dream.

Omega Flowey disappeared again. I should stop using him. "Thank goodness, you're okay, mom!" Kai yelled as he jumped and hugged me. "We thought we had lost you, my child!" Mom said from afar. "What was that, Chara?" Frisk asked. "I....really don't know." I lied. I clearly knew what it was.

I just didn't want him to be worried.

(Chara, now he WILL be worried.)

((Flora thought that everyone woke up, when in reality, only Frisk, Kai and Toriel woke up.))

(((I promise, next chapter will be somewhat happier than this one.)))

(I think we might be reaching the end soon. Not really sure. Only time can tell.)