Chapter 13: A MONSTER's worst nightmare

Alexander's POV (Haven't seen that in a while, huh?)

That idiot. Those idiots. They think that using someone that I love will make me weak (When you're too in love to think properly)? I'll make them pay and I shall take what's mine. The wall has finally been rebuilt and the guards are training. This time, their training is much more strict and tough. Maybe they will finally do something. All of them. "Guards!" Me and Father say.

"Prepare for war."

The guards are cheering. This is going to be perfect.

3rd Person POV (More like my POV.)

Everything in the Monster Kingdom is so peaceful. The merchants are happily selling their wares, the Royal Guard is mostly ready for war, the Sentries are on the lookout, the Robot is just plain ridiculous and the Royal Family is being happy. Chara was reading a book while Frisk and Flowey were looking outside the window. Flowey had recently apologized to Chara but she prefers him to be at least a few meters away from her. Asgore was making tea, Asriel was listening to the bards' songs and Toriel was baking a pie, when suddenly...

"Chara, we have to leave." Frisk said. "But why?" Chara asked. "THEY are coming. We have to warn everyone, quickly!" Frisk said, then ran out of the room to warn everyone of the attack. Chara quickly got up and told Undyne what was going on. Chara, Asgore and the Royal Guard stayed behind while everyone else ran away to survive the attack. It took a lot of convincing for some people but eventually, they left. The Heartfelt Kingdom Guards (aka the Heartfelt Guards) broke down the gate and entered the kingdom. This was it. The MONSTERS versus the HUMANS.

It was a hard-fought battle but in the end, the HUMANS were victorious, again. Then again, fighting while you only have 9 HP is kind of bad. Eventually, the HUMANS left the (now destroyed) kingdom. Everyone who had gone into hiding left their hiding spots and were shocked at what they were seeing. There was dust and blood everywhere you looked. Lifeless bodies, HUMAN and MONSTER (Piles of dust.), everywhere. Their homes, either destroyed completely or set on fire. The Garden, the Marketplace, the King's statue, all of that, gone. There were only ashes and dust in their place. Their king, on the ground, nearing death. Their princess, gone. Everything, destroyed. No mercy was shown.

[In the Heartfelt Kingdom's Castle, the Prison.]

"Well, well, well, look who we have here." Alexander said, as if he didn't participate in the attack. "Why the hell did you take me and NOT our king?" Chara asked, knowing that Alexander is too much of an idiot to take notes. "Because I can do whatever I want with you." Alexander answered. 'Now that's just plain creepy.' Chara thought. "Back off or else I'm going to use magic against you!" Chara said. "Come on, try it." Alexander challenged. Chara tried to summon something, anything. But nothing happened. She couldn't even summon her SOUL. "W-What the hell? What did you do to me?" Chara said, surprised. "Well, I got a mage to disable your SOUL. So now, you cannot use any magic whatsoever." Alexander said, nonchalantly. 'Well, fuck.' Chara thought. "S-So, what are you going to do with me, huh? Torture me? Kill me? Huh?!" Chara said, strangely giving options to Alexander. "No, no, I will not harm you. I'll just keep you here with me. Then, maybe, we can..." Alexander started to say but Chara cut him off. "Don't even think about it." "Aww..." Alexander said. What a childish 19-year-old. Chara wishes that Frisk were here. By now, he probably would have turned Alexander into shreds, regardless of his pacifistic personality.

[In the Monster Kingdom] (How many times are we going to change places?)

Toriel is already making progress. Alphys is helping Asgore, while Frisk and Asriel are getting trained by Undyne. Toriel has started rebuilding some of the monsters' homes and the more important parts of the kingdom. Sans and Papyrus are helping Toriel by rebuilding the gate. Mettaton is doing absolutely nothing helpful. Everyone is at work.

This can't get any worse, can it?

(I love writing things in chapters or in the end of chapters. Tell me, should I continue writing things in chapters or in the end of chapters or should I just save everything up for chapter-long A/Ns?)

((I manage to make myself laugh while writing some chapters. For example, this one. You know where. I'm so immature.))