Ms. Disappear

"Alright breakfast is ready." Marshall announced from the kitchen as I turned from watching  The Real about them talking about Kanye and some more mess he done gotten himself into.

"Good I'm hungry." I groaned getting off the couch feeling my head pounding some more along with my occasional sweating that I still haven't gotten used too.

I've basically been living off of water since I got up late this morning, I can't even begin to tell you how many trips to the bathroom I've taken.

I finally entered the kitchen and sat at the kitchen table waiting to see what Marshall had cooked for breakfast. I didn't even know he could cook, I always imagined celebrities would hire cooks to cook their own food.

So I was a bit anxious to see just what he had made.

"Here." He said handing me a plate of scrambled eggs and some green glass of sludge that looked like vomit.

"What in God's good name is this!?" I shrieked feeling my stomach lunge at the sheer suggestion of having to drink that crap.

"Vegetable smoothie, it has broccoli, celery, kale, carrots, and mint." He said listing off some ingredients which only caused me more nausea than relief.

"I am NOT drinking that." I frowned.

"You wanna get better don't you?" He asked.

"Ye-"

"Then bottoms up, this is part of your detoxing, it'll help with your heroin withdrawals." He assured.

He ushered the glass up to my face and I caught a whiff of it and immediately flew to the toilet where I began dry heaving.

"Come on Dina, it's not that bad." He sighed watching me from the doorway.

"That's Gardina to you, and i'm not drinking that green looking slime!" I bellowed through my coughing and hacking.

"Gardina, stop making this more difficult than it has to be." He said in a low murmur probably more towards himself than to me, but I could still hear him.

"Then you drink it!" I fired back grabbing a hold of my irritated stomach that was screaming for a entire bottle of Pepto Bismol, or maybe Maalox whichever helped the quickest.. 

"Mr. Mathers did she drink it yet?" Another voice suddenly asked making me turn away from the toilet to see that it was the doctor lady, I totally forgot she was even here..

"No Lola, she's being a stubborn teenager this morning, with a huge stick shoved up her a-"

I quickly shot him the middle finger with a stern face to add to the emphasis that I was not at all happy.

"Ms. Holton, you need to drink your smoothie, and then I will look you over and make sure you're detoxing alright." She sweetly said trying her best to sound reasonable as if she really cared about my well being, she didn't know a thing about me or my life.

I hated pretenders.

"Fine i'll drink it...but i'm going upstairs to take a shower, I've sweated through these clothes." I said wiping a bit of sweat off my forehead.

"Alright well come down when your done and drink this smoothie." Marshall ordered.

I nodded and quickly ran upstairs to the bathroom, knowing full well that I wasn't about to drink that smoothie..

I had other thing's to do, like stop the banging in my head, or my continuing sweating that left me tired and cold to the touch.

And I knew just the thing to stop it...