Lachryma Pt. 2

Unknown's P.O.V

"Ms. Do you know where you are?" A hazy voice asked.

"No what happened?" I choked finding my throat was dry and scratchy like I had been out of it for a while.

"Your in the hospital, we couldn't get in contact with your dad but don't worry we called your mother, she's on her way." The man assured, I felt his soft hand resting on my own, he was trying to comfort me, but I still had no clue how I got here.

"Do you know what day it is?" The man asked carefully.

"Wednesday." I replied.

"Good, and the year?" The man I could only think of now to be a doctor asked.

"2018." I replied. 

"Good..Good.." He said happily.

"I remember now..that kid is he alright?" I asked.

"Kid? Oh you must mean the one who came in with you." He said.

"Yeah, he saved me, God my parents are gonna kill me.." I explained. "I was at this party, And these guy's approached me and started firing off questions, then I guess they got it in their minds they were gonna kidnap me so I blew my whistle I keep on my key chain and yelled for someone to help." I explained feeling some pain begin to creep up on me in my leg.

"You've been through quite a lot, you need your rest and your mother is on the way, so don't worry, we've given you X-rays unfortunately you have a broken ankle, a sprained wrist, and a slight concussion, we've given you morphine for the pain though." He explained.

"Are you my doctor then?" I asked.

"No i'm actually a nurse, My name is Alec and if you need anything i'm here to assist you." He explained nicely.

"Okay.." I said quietly feeling myself grow fatigued.

"Now, can you wiggle your toes for me." He asked nicely.

I wiggled them as he examined them satisfied that I was able to move them which was good news on his end.

"Good, wiggle your fingers." He demanded.

I wiggled my fingers around and stopped once he told me it was okay, "Their a little bruised from the altercation you were in, but they should heal up just fine." He said. 

"Now, final question, What is your name?" He asked me.

"Whitney Scott Mathers." I recalled.

"Good your memory seems to be just fine as well." He enthused. "Okay i'm going to go inform the doctor your awake, want me to bring in the kid?" He asked.

"Sure but can you remove the bandages from my eyes for I can see?" I asked.

There was a sudden silence in the room, and for a second I had almost believe'd he had left already, but that was until I heard footsteps approach me quickly.

"Whitney..you don't have any bandages on.." The nurse said nervously.

"Well can you turn on the lights and open the curtains then?" I asked suddenly having a really bad feeling flow through me.

"Whitney, it's 2 in the afternoon, all the lights are already on as well as the shades." He explained. 

My eyes widened in complete disbelief, "Oh my God...I think i'm blind."

-

Hailie's P.O.V

"Look Alaina, you can absolutely not tell dad about this." I said as we walked down the hospital halls.

"Well he's going to find out eventually, especially when a little kid follows you around and starts calling him Grandpa." Alaina scoffed.

"Alaina!" I groaned tired of her nagging, she had no idea what I was going through right now.

We were currently sitting in the clinic to get a pregnancy test done by a professional doctor, since Alaina insisted we get one done by the hospital.

"I don't understand why this is even a big deal, I'm sure you've hid plenty from dad." I accused watching her roll her eyes.

"Nothing this huge!" She rebutted. 

"Really..so I guess you told dad your dating Marquise...also known as..50 cent's son." I challenged, watching her mouth drop open in disbelief and shock.

"How the hell did you-"

"I know stuff." I smirked.

"You are not telling dad." Alaina frowned instantly.

"Go shawty, it's your birthday, you and Marquise partying like it's your birthday." I sang.

"Hailie I swear-"

"Then don't tell dad what's going on with me." I warned, "Or else i'm telling dad 50 and him might really become family." I said glaring at her as she nodded her head alright.

Just then we heard a frantic woman coming up to the counter demanding to know where her daughter was. 

The frantic woman turned around and I couldn't believe who I was seeing.

"Mom?" I asked her shocked that she was actually here.

"Hailie, Alaina thank God, do you know where your sister is?" She asked wiping some tears away from her face.

"Whitney? No what's going on, is she here?" I asked my eyes widening.

"Yeah isn't that why your here, I got a call from the hospital saying Whitney was in some sort of kidnapping attempt and had gotten injured." My mom explained looking between the both of us.

"What kidnapped!?"  Alaina gasped covering her mouth in shock.

"Is she alright!?" I asked worriedly covering my mouth as well.

"I don't know i'm trying to see..but wait..if you aren't here for her, why are you here?" She asked quizzically.

"Uhh..I uuhhh, got the stomach flu.." I lied. "I called Alaina to drive me here.." I explained looking at Alaina who was shooting me daggers.

"Yeah, she's really sick." Alaina agreed still shooting me daggers.

"God, what is going on with my babies?" Kim sighed. "Alright, well you stay here and get checked out, i'm going to find your sister." She said.

"Alright, i'll be down as soon as my check up is over." I said.

My mom nodded as a nurse soon approached ushering her to the direction where my sister was located.

"This day couldn't possibly get any worse." I groaned.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Surprise after Surprise, This chapter was short but the next one will be longer don't worry. See you all later! 😊