Breakouts, And a Search and Rescue Squad

Marshall's P.O.V

I still had absolutely no idea where Gardina was, I had left her mother's house a few hours ago and had looked in every bar, drug store, gas station, in Detroit. I had not the slightest clue where she could've run off too, but I knew one thing for sure, I had to find her, and fast.

I approached Lanelle's front door, this being the only place I hadn't checked wondering if maybe she had came back here for drugs or to hideout.

I gave a few knocks and waited patiently for the door to finally swing open.

"Dawg, this better be good." He said as soon as he saw me.

" He said as soon as he saw me

"Gardina's missing." I said cutting to the chase.

His face displayed over all shock as he shook his head in disbelief and gave one steady sigh as he motioned for me to come in.

I entered into his living room seeing the same amount of drugs and alcohol on his coffee table, which made me wonder how he was dealing with his tuberculosis.

"What happened?" He asked sitting on the couch taking a puff out of his marijuana while I continued to stand.

"It's a long story, but she didn't come by here did she?"

"Nah, haven't seen her, i'm taking her sobriety ain't going well." He asked taking a few more puffs.

"Well..it was, until it wasn't, look all I wanna know is where you think she would've gone?" I asked hoping he could give me some type of clue, I hadn't lived in Detroit for a long time, so I wasn't familiar with all the new dealers or trap houses around here, I know Gardina didn't have many friends so I totally ruled them out as a place she would've went too, I know Gardina was some where she shouldn't be, but where?

"Hmm...Since i'm fresh outta jail, I'm not familiar with all the dealers..but I know someone who might be able to help us." He said a sudden smirk placing itself on his face.

"What?" I asked wondering what he was thinking about.

"It's just...she really ain't gone be happy to see me." He laughed.

" He laughed