Gardina's Big Secret

"What do you think the boss wants us to look for in here?" A man asked as he flipped through medical files due to his boss's command.

"Hell if I know, just keep looking through their medical records, obviously he wants to find some dirt on them, an illegitimate kid, herpes, HIV, anything that's gonna send the public into a panic over their little celebrity Marshall." Eric replied, tired of this long ass day, he was ready to go home, roll a blunt, and watch some South Park instead John had them snooping through medical records of their victims.

This hospital had been on lock down for a couple hours now, and they knew good and well getting out of here was about to be a hassle, it's a good thing they had falsely claimed they had bombs and if any police or SWAT were to even think of stepping foot in this hospital they'd all be blown to little bits and pieces.

Eric was searching for this Gardina's woman medical profile for quite a while and he was worn out, flipping through numerous people who's name started with G.

He flipped through a few more and was about to say screw it until he finally seemed to come upon what he was searching for.

"Ah, Gardina Holton, their you are." Eric smiled.

He opened her medical records and was fairly surprised at the amount of times she had been at the hospital.

From what he could see she had many check ups mostly seemed to be about head aches and high blood pressure as well as stomach issues and fevers.

"Alcohol intoxication perhaps?" Eric laughed.

He flipped through some more of her many records and the landed on something he didn't expect.

"Hey Ross come here." He said to his partner.

"What, you found something on Slim Shady?" He laughed. "Let me guess, he got HIV?" He asked. "Herpes? Oooh Gonorrhea? WAIT- don't tell me he has Genital Herpes!!" He laughed harder.

"Nah this is his baby mama's file, Gardina Holton." He said still reading over what the record says not really good at reading cursive but even he knew this wasn't good.

This wasn't good at all.

"What about her? Got some more kids from Marshall we don't know about?" He rolled his eyes.

"Nah man...this is...pretty serious." He said reading over the doctor's words some more and almost feeling bad.

Almost.

"What's more serious than that?" Ross asked wondering what was getting his friend so shaken up.

-Flash Back-

Nearly 10 years ago

"Gardina Holton, the doctor will see you now." A nurse said waking Dina up from her slumber in the waiting room.

She had been sitting there for a good hour before anyone had even called her and she was more than a bit upset about it.

"About time, I tell you my breath smells like fish and all you do is give me some water and tell me to consult a dentist or get better mouth wash." Dina rolled her eyes and walked into the room the nurse told her.

"And did you consult your dentist and get better mouth wash?" The nurse boredly asked, not really in the mood to listen to this woman and her rude remarks after the last patient she had puked on her after he went manic and tried to attack her with his TV remote.

"Yes, and dentist said my teeth were perfectly normal." Gardina said.

"Okay, well we're going to do some test, you do any smoking or drinking?" The nurse asked her.