Lachryma Pt. 1

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you
We could sing our own but what would it be without you?

~Paramore

"Are you sure this is where Gardina is?" I asked looking at the extremely sketchy looking building praying that this wasn't where Gardina was.

"Yup, now are we gonna do this or not?" Tyesha whispered clutching onto the gun still hidden in her purse.

"Let's go." Lanelle nodded.

We made our way up to the door  and gave it a tug only to realize it wouldn't open from the front.

"We need to go in the back." Tyesha said already beginning to make her way towards the back of the warehouse.

Me and Lanelle both looked at each other uncertain but we followed her anyway's while trying to be as quiet as possible not to get caught by anyone.

We finally made our way to the very back of the warehouse and saw there was 2 giant trash bins stacked up against the brick wall leading up to a window that was slightly open, it looked like we could possibly pear into it, and maybe get a feel as to what exactly was going on..

"I'm gonna go look." I said turning to them.

"Alright, be careful white boy." Tyesha warned.

"Be careful man, I don't need Gardina squawking to me about how I got you killed." He mocked.

I rolled my eyes and began climbing onto the trash bins feeling a bit uneasy as to what I might be seeing in a few seconds.

I made my way onto the top of trash bin and stood up peering into the window, squinting my eyes to see if I could get a better view.

Gardina's P.O.V

"Melvin, you really gotta stop letting all these shady guy's around you." I teased sitting on this really dirty couch that had God know's what kind of bacteria and diseases on it.

"These shady men, pay my rent, what are you doing here?" Melvin hissed while lining some coke up on the table to sniff.

"I have no one left to go too, so I figured..why not go back to my roots?" I laughed.

"Thought you were hell bent on that whole sober thing." He questioned rolling up a dollar bill and snorting the white powder up with one swift whiff.

"I was.." I started.

"Then why you here?" He asked shaking the buzz off a bit.

"I already told you." I said rolling my eyes.

Was it always this difficult talking to high people?

Now I kinda felt bad for my friends and family..

"Look, I just needed some where to go for no one will find me, especially that jackass Marshall." I huffed.

"Who's that?" Melvin asked taking a cigarette out his pocket and lighting it, the smell of smoke quickly filled the room giving me a sudden craving for nicotine.

"Apparently my baby daddy." I scoffed bitterly, not believing he had managed to keep this whole thing a secret. Why would he do that to me? I thought we were actually friends turns out he was lying and manipulating me to try and turn me into a perfect baby mama to his child.

He could care less about me.

"Wow, Dina, how many men done knocked you up?" He laughed heartily.

"Whatever, I don't feel like talking about them idiots, you have any weed?" I asked.

He pulled a little bag out of his other pocket suddenly and tossed it over to me, I looked at the contents of the bag and instantly smiled.