Bloody Tissues and Lies

Marshall's P.O.V

It was around 10 at night and everyone had gone to bed and I double checked Gardina's room to find she was completely knocked out, and probably wasn't going to wake up for quite a while. She had a long day after I caught her at her baby daddy's house, she did those 40 something push ups I required of her, and honestly from how much she wheezed and moaned, I thought she might pass out. But she surprised me and actually did them, even if afterwards she passed out from exhaustion and I had to carry her heavy behind into the car.

This woman was really testing my patience.

But there was still something eating at me, which one of the only reasons i'm even still up.

What was she doing at Lanelle's?

Last time I checked she didn't want anything to do with him, and she really didn't want him to meet their kid.

So what changed her mind?

There had to be something else to this, and I damn well was gonna find it out.

So I grabbed my hoodie and car key's and silently left the house hoping that Gardina would stay knocked out until I at least got back.

Lanelle's P.O.V

"Yeah man..she just came outta no where showed up at my crib basically begging for some weed." I sighed.

"So you gone hit that?" My dawg Trent asked on the other end.

"Nah man, she ain't won't nothing to do with me." I explained shaking my head a bit, at how I messed up maybe the only chance I had at a relationship with not only my daughter, but Gardina as well. I've known that girl my entire life, and honestly couldn't picture a second without her loud mouth behind, but I know I screwed up big time getting locked up."

"That's messed up man, but hey dawg if she don't want you I got this girl named Tatiana, she's a pretty girl man, missing one of her front teeth tho..but once you look pass that she's tight dawg." He assured.

I rolled my eyes so far in the back of my head, knowing Trent couldn't see, but Trent was honestly one of the worse people to go to when looking for women, he once dated this girl named Robin, she had blue and green Ombre hair, hour glass figure, poppin behind, but..that girl had literally smashed every dude on the block including one of her cousins. By the time Trent got through with her he had contracted herpes, chlamydia, and God knows what else. But even that didn't stop his trifling behind, nope it took her robbing him of 5 grand and his new flat screen TV to figure out that she had screwed him in every direction. After that she took off and he never saw her again.

And you would think that would be the worst part of this story..

Nah, Trent's dumb behind actually went to JARED and bought this girl a wedding ring to wife her! He spent 3 grand on that ring, only to get everything he had stolen.

After that everybody in the neighborhood gave Trent the nickname Dim Witted Trent.

He was really embarrassed by it, but he deserved it.

And plus i'd never tell him I was the one who started that nickname..

"That's alright Trent, thanks though man." I said.

"Alright man, well I gotta go, my Little Caesar's pizza and hot wings just arrived." He said.

"Aight man talk to you later." I said hanging up the phone and lying on the couch.

I looked at the pills across from me and debated on taking one or not, I felt fine at the moment, but I knew that could change at any time.

I pulled out a cigarette instead and lit it with one the few cigarette lighters I had left, smoking wasn't gonna solve my problems, matter of fact it'd probably worsen them, but I could care less at this point. My baby mama was keeping my kid from me, and she didn't even want anything to do with me. Plus I was pretty sure she stole some pills out my bathroom, that couldn't be good for her, but she was a grown woman who was free to make her own mistakes, plus it wasn't like she was gonna listen to anything I had to say anyway.