ABSOLUTELY MUST READ!

So first things first..

I married my neighbor and all I got was this stupid head ache is put on hold and has been unpublished because...I gotta think some things over with it.

Second: I AM GOING TO UPDATE MY OLD STORIES, I AM. I AM. I AM. I AM.

Chill for one second and let me explain why they haven't gotten updated yet.

Okay for one.

I've gotta go back and reread everything old story that I haven't updated in a while.

And that takes time..

And between working...and going to college...

I am finding out..I have very little time.

SECOND.

I haven't been updating too much of anything cause i've been so tired lately from life in general and I really do apologize for that.

THIRD ANNOUNCEMENT.

I've got another new book and before you yell at me.

"why does she keep creating books and then either un publish them..or leaves them?"

Because for one, the books I create our completely spontaneous, and if I don't feel it anymore..I just won't update.

I'm sorry.

I really am sorry if I disappointed you..but you gotta understand I can't continue writing a book..I don't like.

I'm sorry.

Now, before you go and check out my new book, "Chasing Blue Eyes." I want to make this perfectly clear.

PERFECTLY CLEAR.

I WILL NOT UPDATE THIS BOOK AND MAKE IT AN OFFICIAL BOOK UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY LIKE IT.

This is a trial book.

Meaning it's gonna be on a trial for a certain period of time..and I will not update until I got some type of positive feed back.

And the reason I am doing this is because..

I'VE GOTTA UPDATE THESE OLD STORIES I MADE AND LEFT IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE!

AGAIN..

I APOLOGIZE.

SO HERE'S HOW THIS IS GONNA GO.

And i'm making this absolutely official.

Eminem Imagines will not be updated anytime soon.

Halfway House is not going to be updated anytime soon.

The only books i'm focusing on until maybe the end of November is.

The Geek and Ms. Emotionless.

ENN news Updates.

Knowing No. 7

and maybe "Chasing Blue Eyes." Maybe like I said it depends.

Also like I mentioned about a month ago, I have a collaborative book coming out with

@notkimm @Slim_The_Killer and @willowmoonblood

It's called Sister Wives and you can check that book out when it gets Published on..

@Quiet_Storm2

Wattpad Account, so go follow that account for you know when it's finally published.