To Save A Addict pt.2

Justice P.O.V

I had just sat down for my daily cup of Ramen noodles while binge watching some of my favorite shows on Netflix when I heard someone knock at the door. I wondered if it was Marshall bringing us all together for a meeting, we hadn't had one in a while cause he claims he's been dealing with some things.

Marshall was really nice to take me in but he honestly didn't know too much about me. I grew up in the darkest parts of Detroit with my Grand mother and my Aunt and my cousins after my mom died and my dad got locked up. I turned to the streets and as result got hooked on drugs.

Marshall found me one day outside this hotel, I was busking for some food, I play a little guitar and sing, and some how he thought I had a lot of potential.

I didn't see it, and i'm not sure I do still.

The loud knocking at the door grew louder and I groaned getting up to answer it.

"Okay i'm coming chill!" I huffed opening the door and was fairly surprised to see who it was.

"Hey Cousin long time no see." He smirked.

"Zacarias?" I said surprised.

"I'm gonna need a favor." He said walking in without an invite, which was typical of him, all that charm and absolutely no manners.

"What now?" I rolled my eyes closing the door behind us as he sat down at my kitchen island, picked up my ramen noodles and began eating them.

"Tell me everything about your friend Marshall." He said between chewing.

"Why, you trying to get a record deal with the oh so great Eminem?" I laughed.

"Sort of, but tell me some more about him, and I think I might be able to get you a deal at my dads label." He said.

"Who said I wanted a deal?" I raised a brow.

"The guitar sitting in the corner of your living room." He smirked eyeing the guitar next to my writing pad and pencil.

"Look, Marshall's a nice dude, that's all there is." I shrugged.

"Is it?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked him skeptically wondering what he was inferring too.

"Look Justice, you and me both know Marshall's life is very private..but..no one can be that private for long, he's pulling you along Justice, you claim he's gonna help you once your sober? How you know he's not lying?" Zacarias asked.

"Cause he's a nice guy." I repeated.

"My dad could get you in immediately and you know that..matter of fact he's actually planning something now for Shady Records, none of these record labels are gonna stand a chance against my fathers."

"Didn't you wanna be on shady records?" I questioned. "Why would you want your dad to go after them?" I said confused looking at his eyes dance around in mischief.

"I've changed my mind, I don't wanna be on Shady Records." He simply said crossing his arms as he leaned back in the chair.

"Okay.." I said.

"I wanna own them, and I swear i'm gonna make you a star, Kuz." He smirked.

"What?" I said stunned looking at him as if he had lost his mind.