A:N Good Book Suggestion

Hey guys so this ain't another update, but more of a REALLY good book suggestion.

So this book is called Porcelain Skin and it's by an author on here that goes by the name of kario12 she's a very great author and her books are creative and really amazing to read.

This book in particular Porcelain Skin was so amazing that I read it about a year ago and I read it every day until I was finished cause I literally couldn't put it down. 

And now it's a year later and i'm still talking about it, so yeah amazing book!

To give a little info on the overall plot,

If you like books about bullying and forgiveness, love, humor, tragedy, suspense, and all of the above this is a book you REALLY need to read.

Plus, this book struck me as a bit different since the girl was actually the bully to this really nice guy..and just that right there hooked me. But it's so much more than that there's so many plot twist and angles in this book, just when you think you know something, you don't and I love books like that.

So anyway, that's just my little book suggestion for today. :)

Of course stay tuned for more Halfway House, as well as my Eminem Imagines, Life According to 7-eleven girl, Knowing No.7, and well The Geek and Ms. Emotionless is still around y'all, it's just i'm trying to focus on ending Life According to 7-Eleven girl first so I can just focus on my 4 books I have out which are Knowing No.7, Eminem Imagines, Halfway House, and lastly The Geek and Ms. Emotionless.

Anyway see y'all!