Hide and Seek

A:N Ain't nobody taking my bae Eminem place, but God..Jesse Williams is making it difficult to stay faithful when he looking like that..>.>

"This is a really beautiful place you got here." Micah commented as the two of them say at the dinner table eating a salad that Lola had prepared out of what was left in the fridge.

"Oh uh thanks it's sort of my vacation home." She lied hoping that this didn't come back to bite her in the behind.

"Well it's gorgeous, and this meal is excellent." He said shooting her a smile that honestly made her heart race a bit.

She had barely spent an hour with him and he was already making her heart pump faster.

"So how long have you been a doctor?" She asked him as she took a sip of water since Marshall hadn't had any wine they could drink in the house hold due to his sobriety as well as Gardina's.

"About 6 years now, even though everyday it feels like i'm kinda starting all over again, it's kinda crazy ya know, everyday you see new patients all desperately needing your help and you want  nothing but to help them and try to provide them with a bit comfort when they need it." He answered.

"Yeah I love helping sick people and it's one of the reasons I became and health and nutrition doctor because the people I deal with have all been through rough patches in their life but I want to help them get on the right track to becoming their full potential, their strongest and healthiest form." She said a warm smile placed upon her face as she saw him smile and nod with her in agreement.

They ate and chatted a bit more and Lola over all was feeling pretty good about this entire situation, she found him really attractive and charming, he was funny at all the right times, and over all he seemed relaxed and comfortable to be around, she had no idea how this date was going to go when he first arrived but she was so glad that it was really shaping up to be something amazing.

"You know you look real beautiful tonight, wasn't sure if I told you that so just to make sure." He laughed.

"Thanks." She blushed.

"So, how long have you been single?" She asked him genuinely curious as to why a handsome funny guy like himself was still on the market in the first place

"So, how long have you been single?" She asked him genuinely curious as to why a handsome funny guy like himself was still on the market in the first place. He was definitely a weave snatcher, he walks by, wigs just go flying.

(A:N I don't know if a Weave Snatcher is a thing or not, but from now on i'm gonna call hot guys weave snatchers..GUYS I THINK I JUST CREATED SOMETHING!)

"Um a good 6 months actually, umm the last girl I was in a serious relationship with..well..uhh actually engaged too, she unfortunately died of a drug over dose 6 months ago and i've just been...well..just laying low every since." He explained emotion over whelming his voice as he remembered the woman he lost.