Blood ties

Zuriel's. P.O.V

We pulled into the hospital's parking lot, to see that most of the commotion had died down and only a few cop cars were still out taking statements from some nurses and other hospital staff who had witnessed the criminals.

The criminals had managed to escape they had heard, which honestly surprised her considering how many police officials and government officials had been surrounding the building earlier, escape seemed impossible, which made Zuriel wonder if maybe it was a inside job, and maybe someone higher up had let them escape.

From what they heard on the radio on the drive here, it doesn't seem that they stole anything and their sole purpose of holding an entire hospital up was still unclear even to private investigators.

Zuriel didn't know what was going on, but she was sure her mother had something to do with it.

Bad things followed her mother where ever she went, she was like the plague for bad things happening, and Zuriel was sick of her spreading her problems onto everyone else.

"Babe, you sure it's your mom?" Xander said looking over at his irritated fiance as she turned and shot him another annoyed look.

"Yes, because only she'd get herself in a situation like this, she's like a disease Xander, a incurable disease that sinks everyone who comes in contact with her into a dark hole. And if she is in some sort of trouble i'm sure she deserves it." Zuriel explained knowing her fiance never met Gardina, so he wouldn't know the curse that she was.

"Plus, she gets herself in trouble days before my wedding, what kind of mother puts added stress on her children during what's supposed to be the happiest day of her life?" Zuriel touted.

"Zuriel.." Xander began but was cut off by her getting up and exiting the car.

He followed as they began walking into the hospital wondering if the woman they were about to see was really the devil's incarnation as Zuriel had put it earlier.

-

Marshall's P.O.V

I sat outside the waiting room while police had approached me and my family asking us numerous questions, like why they kidnapped my family in particular, why were they after Gardina, What is our relationship with these criminals, and more importantly, why did they leave without killing us or stealing anything. All these questions had answers, but very complicated ones that Marshall wasn't ready to tell anyone, especially not the cops.

Kim told them a watered down version of their kidnappings, as did my babies, Snap, Crackle and Pop had mad a quick get away before the police came in. Worried their parole officer would see they were outside when they weren't supposed to be.

And as for me, I simply told them that it was apparently a ransom situation and I had paid them a they left. Now how they managed to avoid all those cops outside was even a mystery to him.

"Well Mr. Mathers, if they manage to contact you, at all, you give us a call alright?" Detective Clayden said handing Marshall his contact number.

"Thanks detective." I said gaining a slow nod from him as he left down the hall too question some more folks.

I sighed rubbing my eyes realizing I hadn't slept in about 24 hours.

This day had been a complete nightmare, my family had gotten kidnapped, One of my daughters is blind, Proof's killer was back, I managed to piss off the head of ZRecords, and lost my company, and the contract to my own fucking label and now my brother and mother of my kid was lying in the hospital, one with a bullet in his leg, and the other at death's door.