John Reynolds

I watched as he paced back and forth through the police station mumbling back and forth with himself making me nervous in the process.

"Marshall you need to calm down-"

"My Ex Wife, and Kids are being held captive in a frickin hospital how you expect me to be calm!?" He snapped.

I sighed, "The police has the whole place surrounded, and their coming up with plans, we just gotta wait." I said surprised that I actually had to be the rational one in this situation.

The Drugs I had ingested earlier had been wore off, but I was still feeling sick, and Marshall's nervous pacing back and forth weren't helping a damn thing.

"Those are my kids!" He insinuated his anger showing in the redness of his face, the death grip of the water bottle the cops had given him, and the worry reflected in those bluish green eyes.

I sighed, "I know, and I'm just as worried as you are, From what I remember, your kids were the cutest things..and Kim..she isn't all that bad." I said.

He sighed sitting down next to me, running a hand through his short brown hair, "I don't know i'd do if something happened to them.." He said.

"I feel the same way about Claira, and Zuriel..and of course now Lanelle." I said praying he was alright, they had sent him to a Hospital out of town since the closest one was now on full lock down and people were being held hostage.

I stayed with Marshall though, cause he honestly looked like he was on the verge of a psychotic melt down.

"I'm sorry, your going through just as much as I am and i'm being a complete prick." He said turning to me.

"Your being human, and i'm sure Lanelle is fine." I said, even though I was still in high concern of him, and guilt was slowly creeping in on me not allowing him to see Zuriel not even once.

"Mom!" A very familiar voice said snapping me out my thoughts, I turned to see my baby Claira running straight at me. I caught her she nearly tackled me in happiness.

"Claira what the hell are you doing here!?" I asked, beyond confused to see my baby here of all places.

"Aunty Sharonda and Police said we had to come." She said, "Mom what's going on?" She asked sounding worried.

I froze not knowing exactly what was going on here, but I did know some key events that has happened, and one of those was sitting right next to me.

Marshall.

Did she even know that was her dad?

Did he ever tell her?

So many questions filled my mind but I hardly had any time to grasp it.

"Claira!" Marshall said sounding just as stunned to see her here as well, but just the pure happiness that crossed his face said more than enough, he definitely recognized Claira as his daughter.

"Uncle Marshall Hi!!!" She said leaving my arms to jump into his.

"Hey sweet heart." He said kissing her cheek. "Where's Auntie Sharonda?" He asked wanting some answers as to why his kid was in a police station.

Marshall's P.O.V

A voice calling out to us grabbed our attention as we both looked up to see Naasan basically running up to us.

"Uncle Marshall, your here too!?" He asked seemingly stunned.

"Naasan? What the hell is going on?" I asked the young man, who was basically my nephew at this point, I was even their God Father and had looked after them at times when Sharonda needed a break, Proof's sons loved his studio, and when they were little they would always play around with the mixers and mics, always rhyming words together like Cat, Hat, Bat, Zap. They were cute kids and now were basically all grown like my own children.