2.5K & Some Interesting fun facts about this book

Guys this is insane.

I literally just started this book only a couple months ago and to think that it's gotten over 2,000 views and 200+ likes is just so encouraging! 

Thank you all for taking your time to read my crazy stories, I really do appreciate every comment, and every view I get :)

Umm just some little fun facts about this book.

So 

1.) If you guy's hadn't noticed the main character Gardina is actually based off the song Love by Kendrick Lamar, in the song I believe he's referring to some location, but I really liked the name, plus the name Gardina can also be a play on the flower Gardenia's.

) If you guy's hadn't noticed the main character Gardina is actually based off the song Love by Kendrick Lamar, in the song I believe he's referring to some location, but I really liked the name, plus the name Gardina can also be a play on the flo...

And Gardenia's symbolize purity, sweetness, and Secret love according to (www.flowerexpert.com)

So yes, some thought actually really went into her name.

2.) My story titles almost always go with things that are happening within the chapter, so if you ever wanna know what the chapter might be about, look at the title.

3.) This has probably been my favorite story I've ever written.

4.) Marshall's slit me tattoo was specifically chosen as the one thing Gardina remembers about her one night stand because it's the tattoo that almost no one remembers, so that way she still had no idea who it was.

5.) Gardina is 47 years old, 2 years older than Marshall but has the maturity of a 19 year old.

6.) Gardina was actually one of the smartest people in her school, she got straight A's all through high school  and even college but her grades and popularity fell dramatically after her brothers death so Gardina dropped out of college her freshman year.

7.) Gardina is a Capricorn.

8.) Gardina and Proof are half siblings, Gardina's dad was murdered when she was 7.

9.) Gardina has some what of a strained relationship with her mother ever since her dad died.

10.) Foreshadowing and Dramatic Irony is used heavily throughout this book so always keep your eyes open. :)

11.) Gardina feels haunted by Proof's death because for some reason (not revealed yet) she believes she's responsible.

12.) Zuriel has not appeared in this book officially yet, the only images we've seen of her is through Gardina's hallucinations.

13.) There's a reason Zuriel is the one haunting her in her hallucinations.

14.) By the end of this book someone will be dead.

15.) There is some unexpected family ties, and not the one with Claira and Marshall.

SO yeah, that's about it for now, stay tuned! :D