Part 4

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 4

 * Selena’s POV *

I got to the hospital bright and early. I had a feeling that things were not going to be normal today. I could feel it was going to be one of those days where bad things happen.

As I walked into my room I looked down at my hand feeling they were sticky so I went into the bathroom to wash them.

I looked up in the mirror in compete shock. I gently ran my hands through my hair watching as the chucks feel out.

Tears started strolling down my face. I had bald spots. I looked at my face my head everything.

I had had my hair fall out a little bit since I started treatment but never this bad. It was never that noticeable.

I sank on the floor, my hair in my hands , just crying.

"why?!" I started to say over and over. "why me ?! Why this ?! Why why why ?!"

Suddenly I heard a gentle knock on the bathroom door. ’ go away !’ I yelled towards the door. I saw the door knob turn and I threw my face in my hands to cover my red face and puffy eyes.

I didn’t look up to see who it was. I assumed it was a doctor checking on me. They must have seen my bags on my bed and assumed I was in here.

"Selena ?" I heard and my heart broke. I had forgot all about Justin coming today.

Today kept getting worse and Worse. “go away I don’t want you to see me like this.”

* Justin’s POV *

" go away I don’t want you to see me like this, " I heard her say. I could hear the sadness and tears in her voice.

I knew exactly what was wrong. It was easy to spot.

I felt so bad for her having to go through this. I knew it was so hard.

I got down on my knees and rubbed her back softly as she cried.

30 minutes must have passed just me rubbing her back, her crying into her hands. She finally looked up at me. Her eyes were red and a bit puffy. I saw the hair in her hands had been wet from her tears.

"i’m sorry," I shook my head.

 ” don’t be sorry,” I started to say. ” I know you can’t help it. It’s going to happen, I mean you had to know that. It happens the all the patients,” I watched her as she kept staring at the chucks of hair in her hands.

 ” how about you and I go out for the day. Go to lunch do some shopping or something then go to dinner?” I asked hopping her would say yes. If scooter was her he’d be grinning from ear to ear.

" Today my treatment day, I can’t leave." She started before I stopped her. " I can handle that. Grab your bags."

I got up walking out of the bathroom to the front desk of the cancer center.