Part 5

I’m gonna love you through it
Part 5 
*Justin’s POV*

It took me no time at all to get Selena out of treatment for the day. By the time I was finished talking to the nurse Selena had her bags and was ready to go. 

I lead her out to my car and I opened the passenger door for her. She stood there for some time.
“What’s wrong?” I asked watching her.
She turned around to look at something, “what about my car?”
“After we are done for the day I can drop you off here and you can get your car then.”

She nodded and finally got into my car. I closed the door walked over to my side. I turned on the car and turned off the radio, I looked over at her seeing she was looking back at me.

“Well what would you like to do first?”  I asked as she turned her head to look out the window.
She sighed slightly, “I don’t care.”
“Okay…?” I looked out the windshield and started driving off.

I had no idea where I was going; i figured I would just drive down the beach until I could think of something else to do.

 After 10 minutes of silence I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to turn on the radio.

I chuckled lightly to myself as Call Me Maybe came on. I glanced over at Selena and saw her lips mouthing the words.

I turned it up a bit louder and started to sing along. I smiled as I started to hear Selena sing along out loud.

I laughed as the song ended and smiled brightly, turning the radio back down.

“So, you like that song?” I looked over at her slightly.
I saw the grin on her face get wider on her face as she nodded. “I listen to it every Wednesday before I go to the hospital. It put me in a good mood before the doctors start poking around on me with needles and other useless stuff.”
“You have a pretty good voice.”
I saw her out of the corner of my eye start to blush and shake her head.
“If that’s what you want to believe go ahead.” I shrugged.
“Pull over here please.” I nodded and did as she said.

I pulled the car into a spot and got out. I looked around not seeing anyone in sight.

“Selena there is no one here.”
“Exactly,” She said as she started walking to toward the water.

She stopped as she got to the water line sitting down and patting the spot next to her. Once I was seated I looked over at her.

She looked at me as she started to explain her story. “My dad passed away when I was 2 from the same cancer I have now. He fought for 7 years or at least that what my mom told me. I’ve had this cancer for 6 years but I’ve only been doing treatment for 4 years.”

I stared at her. I couldn’t believe she was telling me all of this. She was opening up to me so quickly. I finally felt like I could be myself around her, especially if she trusted me this fast, and that is exactly what I was going to do.