Part 20

I’m gonna love you though it

Part 20

*Selena’s POV*

I jolted awake in a cold sweat, reaching next to me slowly, making sure Justin was next to me and not the crazy, unknown man from my dream. Sighing happily when I felt Justin next to me.

After this whole car break in thing, all I could thing about was something bad happening, which probably lead to my horrible vivid dream.

I decided I wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep without reliving my dream again. So I slipped out from under Justin’s grip and went into the living room part of our hotel room.

I turned on the TV, while biting my nails as I flipped through the programs. I kept flipping till I saw E! news was on so I decide to give it a shot. 

In other news, the girl said turning to the next camera starting her story, Pop teen sensation, Justin Bieber’s house was broken into, says authorities. Luckily, Justin and his current girlfriend, Selena Gomez, we’re not at the house at the time of the break in. There are currently no leads to the break in. On our next story…

I placed my hands on my head as I started to feel light headed before everything went black…

*Justin’s POV*

I felt Sel move out from under my arms, and I turned to face the other direction. I flipped my phone over on the nightstand.

Missed call (4)

Voicemail (3)

Text Message (6)

iMessage (3)

I grabbed my phone as I made my way to follow Selena out of the room to the living room.

Luckily, Justin and his current girlfriend, Selena Gomez, we’re not at the house at the time of the break in. There are currently no leads to the break in. On our next story, I heard as I can into the room. I made my way towards Selena when she fell off the sofa onto the floor.

I grabbed a paper off the coffee table and started to fan Selena until her eyes fluttered open.

I wrapped her up in my arms, as she let out her tears. I couldn’t blame her. At this point I was a little afraid myself. What if I hadn’t suggested a hotel? What if we were home when it happened? What if Sel was by herself? I shook those thought out of my head quickly. I wasn’t going to allow myself to thing like that. Right now my main focus was Selena.

I kissed Selena’s nearly bald head as I rubbed my hand on her back in circles. “It’s okay baby. It’s okay.” I whispered to her trying to calm her down.