Part 13

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 13 

*Selena’s POV *

Weeks had gone by and Justin and I were better than ever. I had to start going to the doctors twice a week and justin would go with me to every appointment.

I got ready for Justin to pick and take me to the doctors. I had a lot more wigs to pick from now because I had actually lost all my hair to treatment.

Justin walked into my house and come up to my room laying on my bed waiting for me to finish. Justing hated how long it took me to get ready. I found it funny how impatient he was.

We got to the hospital just in time for my appointment so we went straight back to my room and just and I sat on my little bed playing with each others fingers.

Today wasn’t the days I usually came in, the doctors had called me asking me to come in today so we sat here on the bed waiting.

Doctors calling me in was either really good or really bed and I had no idea which it was. I felt like I had been getting better but I wasn’t a doctor.

The doctors came in and Justin squeezed my hand. It was easy once you saw the doctors if it was bad news or good news and this was bad news.

“Justin can you wait outside. I’m sure this will be quick,” I said with a fake smile on my face.

He got off the bed an kissed me before heading out of the room.

I knew that if it was bad news Justin wouldn’t be able to handle it was well as I could.

I sat there watching them bracing myself for the news.

“Miss Gomez do you remember when we did all those test on you a week ago?”

I nodded know exactly where this was going…

“Well we have the results.”

I sighed and held my breath.

“We are sorry to say the cancer is spreading.”

The tears started to spill down my face “How can we stop it? Please I’ll do anything. I can’t die.”

“More treatments, more surgeries”

I nodded “I’ll do it.”

We made an appointment for a surgery in two weeks.

I had no idea how I would tell Justin. Or maybe I would just keep it from him completely.

*Justin’s POV*

I sat in the waiting room playing on my iPhone when Selena came out with a small smile on her face.

“What did they say?”

“Can we just go home? We can talk about it later.”

I nodded and dropped it knowing if I did Selena would be more opened to talking about it later.

I looked at the clock on the dashboard noticing it was lunch time.

“Are you sure you want to go home? We could go to lunch or something?”

“Justin, I want to go home.”

I didn’t know what was said in that hospital room but I knew it was bad.

I turned to her and took her hands in mine, ” whatever was said in the room we can fix. We will find a way. We can do it together. ”

She pulled her hand away from mine and turned to look out the window as I drove away.