Part 51

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 51

*Justin’s POV*

"Are you ready for this baby?!" I asked jumping around acting like a four year old on our bus. "It’s your very first concert ever! I think I’m more excited than you are!"

She laughed and bounced Bentley on her hip, “Of course I’m excited.”

I smiled remembering my first concert. “Are you nervous?”

She tired to hold her smile fixing her attention on Bent before nodding her head slightly, “Yeah I am.”

I smiled and pulled my little family close. “You’re going to do amazing baby. I know it. Just pretend its just you and me. Do you want me to be in the front or stand backstage?”

She sat there and thought about it got a moment, “Front.”

I smiled and kissed her head before placing a soft kiss on Bentley head. “Carin said she would watch him in the dressing room so I can watch your performance.”

She nodded but before she could speak there was a knock at the door.

Scooter popped his head in, “Sel they need you in hair and make-up.”

I smiled and took Bentley from her arms, “Go, I’ll see you before you go on stage.”

-

"Okay everyone! I know we are doing the prayer and chant a little early tonight but I must see my wife preform so let’s pray."