Part 9

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 9 

* Justin’s POV *

We sat down at the only table in the restaurant. The employees had set up everything perfectly. I was impressed myself. I knew by the look on Selena’s face she was impressed too.

We spent the whole night talking laughing smiling. I had never had a better night in all my life. Everything went perfect.

By the time Selena had to go home I knew it would be hard for me to leave her. I just wanted to be with her. I didn’t care that I had to go to the studio tomorrow or a meeting with whoever, I want to be with her. Maybe I was falling too fast but I was okay with that. She deserved it.

We stood on her doorstep like in all those cheesy movies but this didn’t feel cheesy at all. We talking for a while before she looked down at her phone noticing the time.

"I really should go in," she said as she looked down and at the door.

"Do you really have to go?"

"Yes, I have to go to the doctors and you little mr," she giggled looking at me and poking my nose softly, "have work early in the morning."

I sighed knowing that was all true.

“Can you do lunch tomorrow?” I asked hopeful.

She smiled and nodded before kissing my cheek.

I smiled back at her before leaning into kiss her softly.

I smiled told her goodnight before turning and jumping in my car.

I sat in my car for a while. Just sat there, thinking. I reviewed my days with Selena in my mind, smiling.

Selena and I had only had that one fight that quickly got solved. So far it was looking pretty good for us.

*Selena’s POV*

As soon as Justin left I went into my house and sat down on the sofa.

Today had been perfect. I didn’t know how being with Justin could get better than this.

I sat there imagining what it would be like being more serious with Justin.

I could see it. Me and him living in a big home maybe even have a baby.

I knew it was crazy to think all this after only one date. I also knew one date didn’t mean a thing. It was just a date. I was not going to let myself get ahead.

I would just take one step at a time and let’s the cards fall where they may.