Part 36

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 36

*Justin’s POV*

After a crazy concert, Selena and I decided to go on a walk outside of the arena. It was starting to get dark so there weren’t many paparazzi out.

We walked down the side walk swinging our hands like they did in all those sappy movies Selena would make me watch late at night with her. We walked for quite sometime before I looked over at her, noticing we had walked quite a ways away from the buses, “Maybe we should head back.”

‘We are almost there,” she said quietly looking forward as we walked.

“Where is it that we are going?” I asked, not knowing that we were going some exact place.

“You’ll see.”

We walked a little bit further before we stopped in front of a small but nice looking house. It was defiantly a Texas house. “Sel, where are we?”

“This is the house that I spent my first two years of my life in,” she said with a smile on her face. “I always visit the house every year. I feel like I can feel my dad’s presents here.”

“Sel, you know it’s not about where you are. Your dad is always with you. He’s you’re guardian angel. And if you think about it he’s so much better in heaven. He doesn’t have pain anymore. He’s happy. He wants you to be happy too.”

I knew her dad was a hot topic for her, but I knew she needed to hear these words. I wanted her to know that even though her dad wasn’t physically, there he was with her more than ever.

She nodded looking up at me, “You’re right. Thank you.” She stretched on the tips of her toes wrapping her arms around my neck and gave me a soft but loving kiss.

She suddenly pulled away taking a few steps back. She looked right past me and continued to move backward. Her eyes got wider as the seconds trickled by.

“Sel..? Are you okay?”

Her hand raised up and pointing behind me. I turned around a saw a man walking our way.

*Selena’s POV*

Whilst in the middle of kissing Justin, I got a chilling feeling and happened to look up. I immediately pulled away from Justin and moved back slowly. 

It was him: the man who raped me five months ago. This couldn’t be happening. How did he find us? How did he know we would be here, at my old house? How could this be happening?

“Excuse me, I’m a big fan can I have a picture?” He asked in the chilling voice, causing the memories to flood back into my head. My hands went protectively on my growing stomach. “Justin we need to go,” I said trying to stable my voice.

“Hold on Sel. He just wants a picture,” he said turning back to the man.

“Justin. Now.” I needed to get out of here before anything bad could happen.

At the same moment, the man who asked for a picture pulled out a gun and pointed it at us, “It’s good to see you again, my dear,” he said in my direction. “I see you’re doing well,” eyeing my big stomach. “About 5 months pregnant are we? If I recall right that was when we had a little fun in the car. Isn’t that right, Miss Gomez?”

I shot a glance at Justin. He looked back at me with wide eyes mouthing ‘that’s him?’

I couldn’t believe this was happening. Why me? It seemed like everything bad happened to me and I was so tired of it.

‘Not in a talking mood are we?” he said pointing the gun towards Justin.

“What do you want from us?” I was able to choke out. “Money? Fame? What?”

“It’s called revenge my dear.”

Revenger? For what? I didn’t even know this man.

“Now, if were done with the questions, do what I say or my bundle of joy get shot, understand?”

A chill ran down my spine, and I began to listen his request not wanting him to hurt Bentley.

“We’re going to walk one street over, and get in the van that’s parked on the street.”

We nodded our heads and began to walk keeping up the pace he had set. Once we got to the van he pushed us roughly inside.

I began to pray under my breath asking God to protect my little family. I sat in the van thinking about all the regrets in my life. Tears began to fall down my face thinking about the day I had met Justin.

I reached and grabbed his hand whispering to him quickly, “Justin, without you, I don’t know where I would be. You have this the most amazing time in my life. Thank you for everything you have given me. Not just physically but mentally and emotionally. Thank you. I love you so so much. No matter what happens.”

“Don’t make this sound like good-bye. This isn’t the end. I won’t let it. I’m going to protect us. It’s going to be okay.”

The car came to a stop. Suddenly the back of the van swung open and he tied blindfolds leading us to the unknown.