Part 8

I’m gonna love you through it

Part 8 

*Justins POV *

I had dropped off Selena at the hospital and we had planned to go on a dinner date tomorrow night.

We had been texting non-stop since the car ride home from the beach.

It was exciting to wonder how things were going to go. But I was afraid I was going to hurt her.

I had a bad history with dating. I was a bad boyfriend but I was determined to change my ways for her.

There was something about her that made me want to be a better guy. I was already not wanting to party and I just wanted to be with her.

* Selena’s POV*

After I got in my car I texted Justin. I couldn’t believe how fast I was falling for him.

I knew I shouldn’t fall For a guy like Justin but I couldn’t help it.

He seemed different then I imagined him to be like. He was sweet and kind and caring. He seemed protective.

Once I got home I took a quick shower before jumping into bed and texting Justin until I feel asleep.

I woke up in the morning startled. “It’s was just a dream,” I told myself, “Just a dream.”

All of a sudden the biggest smile came on my face as I remember I was going on a date tonight with him.

I had always wondered what a date with Justin Bieber would be like.

He wouldn’t tell me a single thing about where he was taking me tonight. All he would tell me is dress nice.

So after hours of debating with myself what to wear I decided on a red dress some black heels and of course a wig to cover my bald spot.

I had just finished my make-up when I heard a knock at the door and smiled brightly.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door. Justin stood there holding a dozen roses.

I gasped softly as I saw them and he handed them to me. ” Justin you shouldn’t have. Really.”

“I wanted to. You deserve it. And you,” he took a step back looking at what I was wearing, ” look breathtaking.”

I smiled wide and I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks.

He lead us to his car and we started to drive away from my house.

“Where I we going?” I asked as I looked out the window.

“Just a little restraint I know nothing too big.”

I couldn’t tell if he was serious or not because of the smile on his face.

I watched as he pulled into an almost empty parking lot. It look like a beautiful little place with twinkly light that lite the night perfectly.

Justin helped me out of the car as we walking into the building.

Inside was pretty big but I noticed there was only one table in the middle of the place.

"Wow Justin this is perfect."

"I wanted our first date to be something you would remember forever."