Part 47

I’m Gonna Love You Through It

Part 47

*Justin’s POV*

I sat in the chairs of the arena playing on my phone as I waited for Selena to come on stage and sing her song.

I had yet to hear Selena run through her whole set list but no one wanted to push her that hard. Sure she was only doing about 4 or 5 songs, but that was a lot for someone with cancer like Selena.

“Sometimes it feels like, I’m gonna break

 Sometimes this world, gives more than I can take

 Sometimes, sunshine gets lost in the rain

 And it keeps pouring down

 It just keeps coming down

I heard her sing the song that I had red once in her secret notebook.

“This life would kill me If I didn’t have you

 I couldn’t live without you baby

 I wouldn’t want to

 If you didn’t love me so much

 I’d never make it through

 ’Cause this life would kill me

 This life would kill me if I didn’t have you”

It was amazing how good of a singer she was. Her writing skills made her even better. How could I be the first to discover her?

“You are my heart, every breath I breathe

 I’m safe in your arms, you rescue me.

 When I’m weak, you’re strong

 If you were gone I don’t know where I’d be

 You were made for me”

At this point in the song she was looking over at me with eyes filled with nothing but love. I smiled at her watching as she continued.

“This life would kill me If I didn’t have you

 I couldn’t live without you baby

 I wouldn’t want to

 If you didn’t love me so much

 I’d never make it through

 ’Cause this life would kill me

 This life would kill me if I didn’t have you

If you didn’t love me so much

This Life would kill me If I didn’t have you

She sang right at me, with a soft smile planted on her lips.

Couldn’t live without you baby

 I wouldn’t want to

 If you didn’t love me so much

 I’d never make it through

 ’Cause This life would kill me

 This Life would kill me if I didn’t have you

As she finished singing, I stood up and clapped for her loudly. I wasn’t the only one either. All the crew had stopped what they were doing to watch her and began clapping along with me when she finished. I watched as the blood rushed to her cheeks and she began to smile uncontrollable.

“That was absolutely amazing baby. You wrote that?” I asked.

She nodded her head.

“If you don’t mind me asking, when?”

She bit her lip slightly before she began to blush even harder. “I started writing it when I first met you. When I would go to the hospital for treatments I would sit there and write on that song but I never had the chance to finish because we became so busy. But when you were in the hospital in the coma, the rest of the song wrote itself.”

“You’re amazing Selena,” I smiled to her as she leaned down from the stage giving me a kiss.

“I never told you this but you are rock. I really don’t know what I would do without you. This cancer would have taken me already if it wasn’t for you. I wouldn’t be who I am. I love you more than I ever imaged. You mean more to me than I could ever possibly say. I know that sometimes we get so caught up in what’s going on around us that we forget to tell each other how much we love each other. I wanted to thank you for all that you’ve done for me and I love you so much. I can’t wait to be Mrs. Bieber.”

*Selena’s POV*

I sighed happily after my little speech was over. I had been meaning to tell Justin that for quite sometime now. I just wanted him to know how much he meant to me.

After I finished talking I also noticed that I still had my mic in my hands and everyone had heard what I said to Justin.

I looked around in shock after I realized that. Everyone began clapping once again. All the girls on the crew were in tears and even the boy felt the love.

I blushed once again. Justin gently pulled me off the stage and pulled me into a tight hug. I nuzzled my head into his chest as I wrapped my arms around him.

“I love you so much. You are perfect Selena Marie Gomez,” he whispered in my ear.

I shook my head, “Selena Marie Bieber.”

He chuckled and nodded, “Bieber.”

He smiled at me for another second before giving me a much needed kiss.

I was so glad that we were able to find a moment like this. At the same time I couldn’t help but feel guilt for not telling him about what had happened at the doctors.

On one hand, I didn’t want it to change anything. I didn’t want him to treat me different. But I felt bad that I knew that one day I wasn’t going to wake up. I would leave this world and Justin forever.

I sighed and closed my eyes putting my head back on Justin’s chest taking in the moment, but I didn’t know how many more of these I would have.